Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anyone else having trouble with the day one patch?

OP Recovery 565

I can install the base game just fine, but attempting to install the patch just leads to an incredibly slow download. Is anyone else having this issue?
I didn't have any issues yesterday but a friend of mine is. Complaining it is taking long on his 32MB connection.
I didn't have any issues yesterday but a friend of mine is. Complaining it is taking long on his 32MB connection.
I mean it's taking a disproportionate amount of time. Maybe even longer than the base game.
I don't have the game just yet but if you're having a problem it could potentially be the fact that so many people are downloading it at once
I'd suggest going in to network on your xbox and checking your download speed, it could also be due to so many trying to update at the same time.
And now it's frozen at 84%. I don't even want to play online!
One of my fire team colleagues froze at 99% and after about 45 minutes he finally restarted his console and everything was there and the game launched perfectly.
Ok, that's weird. Right after I posted that, it jumped up to 85% after being stuck for 10 minutes.
And now it's stuck at 95%. Goddamnit.

Six and a half hours, this has taken.
I can't download the game at all it stops at 0% everytime it always gives me a installation stopped error and I have a physical copy
It stop at 84% to Andy is taking 20 minutes to download 1% each time