Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Anyone else think halo 5 needs a new UI?

OP Lone Truth

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility. And you guys are idiots of you think that I meant you guys are similar as a person. I said that you are similar as in how you deal with hostility.
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me butt hurt.
Calm down. You are butthurt.
I'm not mad at all. I'm actually laughing my -Yoink- off at how stupid you are, common sense wise. Yeah you know your grammar but you act like any hostility means I'm instantly butt hurt. Call me butt hurt all you want, because I'm not nor was I ever. Please stay in your fantasy world
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Nobody here is on your side. You were rude to the first guy and then you were rude to "the majority of the community" as you like to say. You should just drop this because you are just making a fool of yourself.
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Nobody here is on your side. You were rude to the first guy and then you were rude to "the majority of the community" as you like to say. You should just drop this because you are just making a fool of yourself.
The only people against me are you and that other guy who shares my opinion. I really don't care if I was rude if you haven't notice. Calling me butt hurt was rude. But to you, it isn't. That's an insult. I don't care how much you deny it. Don't be a hypocrite.
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Nobody here is on your side. You were rude to the first guy and then you were rude to "the majority of the community" as you like to say. You should just drop this because you are just making a fool of yourself.
The only people against me are you and that other guy who shares my opinion. I really don't care if I was rude if you haven't notice. Calling me butt hurt was rude. But to you, it isn't. That's an insult. I don't care how much you deny it. Don't be a hypocrite.
Sooo, you admit that your reaction to the first guy was unnecessary?
Lone Truth wrote:
Let's be honest, the current one looks awful and is slow. I'd love a clean look similar to halo 3/reach. I know it's not a huge problem but I just get disgusted every time I look at it. The unfilled letters, the jam packed start menu, gray background all need to go. A mediocre graphic designer could make it. Some may say that it's too late for a new UI but dice remade the UI in bf4 and it looks great. That games also 3 years old now. I will say I like the load screens but everything else looks... ugh. Plus it's buggy as hell. What do you guys think?
Yes Halo 5 UI isn't great....actually, it's pretty terrible. It might be one of the worst ones I've ever seen. Though Halo Reach IMO wasn't a great game MP wise, but UI wise it was spot on! I would love for Halo 5 to have an update to it's UI, but I think we've gotten all that were going to get (Talking about 343I adding in post game medals, which should of been there day 1 I might add.... pretty sloppy there 343I)

Here's hoping Halo's 6 UI is a lot better then Halo 5 and Halo 4 as I wasn't a fan of it either. All I know is, Halo 6 better have a real pre-game lobby where we can actually mute individual players, see who is on our team before hand and look at other players stats and such (You want to block there rank till after the match, that's fine) Also, why not display the map your about to play like you did in H2A. That was a cool idea. Pretty much 343I, just take Reach+H2A+H3 UI and boom!! You have a solid UI!
Quote:
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
The way you said it is not very correct.
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Nobody here is on your side. You were rude to the first guy and then you were rude to "the majority of the community" as you like to say. You should just drop this because you are just making a fool of yourself.
The only people against me are you and that other guy who shares my opinion. I really don't care if I was rude if you haven't notice. Calling me butt hurt was rude. But to you, it isn't. That's an insult. I don't care how much you deny it. Don't be a hypocrite.
Sooo, you admit that your reaction to the first guy was unnecessary?
I meant I was rude to you guys. Not the first guy. Nothing I said to him was rude. I called his post unnecessary
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Nobody here is on your side. You were rude to the first guy and then you were rude to "the majority of the community" as you like to say. You should just drop this because you are just making a fool of yourself.
The only people against me are you and that other guy who shares my opinion. I really don't care if I was rude if you haven't notice. Calling me butt hurt was rude. But to you, it isn't. That's an insult. I don't care how much you deny it. Don't be a hypocrite.
Sooo, you admit that your reaction to the first guy was unnecessary?
I meant I was rude to you guys. Not the first guy. Nothing I said to him was rude. I called his post unnecessary
Sooo, you admit that you had an extreme reaction to me telling you to calm down and stop being butthurt?
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Nobody here is on your side. You were rude to the first guy and then you were rude to "the majority of the community" as you like to say. You should just drop this because you are just making a fool of yourself.
The only people against me are you and that other guy who shares my opinion. I really don't care if I was rude if you haven't notice. Calling me butt hurt was rude. But to you, it isn't. That's an insult. I don't care how much you deny it. Don't be a hypocrite.
Since when in the history of internet was calling someone a butthurt in this case was an insult?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Nobody here is on your side. You were rude to the first guy and then you were rude to "the majority of the community" as you like to say. You should just drop this because you are just making a fool of yourself.
The only people against me are you and that other guy who shares my opinion. I really don't care if I was rude if you haven't notice. Calling me butt hurt was rude. But to you, it isn't. That's an insult. I don't care how much you deny it. Don't be a hypocrite.
Since when in the history of internet was calling someone a butthurt in this case was an insult?
How is calling Somone butt hurt not an insult??? It's like saying "you mad?" It does nothing good. It just increases anger and is provocative.
Lone Truth wrote:
Aaaaaaaand her's the insult I wasn't expecting. Don't you think you went too far?
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Lone Truth wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
I think it needs a new campaign.
Dude that has nothing to do with my post. It's OBVIOUS it needs a new campaign. Do you really need to say the obvious on an unrelated thread?
Chill. No need to get butthurt.

Yes, it needs new UI. Current one looks outdated.
Of course you call me butt hurt because this community is cancerous and you're automatically butt hurt if you get upset that people can't take a break from pointing out mistakes that don't even have to do with what you're talking about.
Still butthurt? While what the guy said wasn't related to the topic, you don't need to get so upset about it. Just ignore him.
Oh god... and people wonder why this community sucks.... gotta add that butt hurt comment don't you?
Butthurt that I said butthurt lol? If you don't like the community then leave it. You got upset because somebody said something slightly off topic. Just ignore the guy.
Pfff I love halo, why would I leave the community because the vast majority people in it are -Yoink- like the campaign guy or people like you who think calling names are going to help anything.
2 problems with that comment
  1. Butthurt is not a noun, it is an adjective. So I was not calling you a name.
  2. I don't know what the exact word you use because it got yoinked. But it seems to have been you calling me a name. I thought you were against people calling others names...
You are not doing yourself any favors by calling "the vast majority of the community" yoinks.
Yes please act like you're smarter than me. I bet you feel great about yourself.

Name me calling doesn't have to be a noun but you're probably going to look it up or something to prove your point. Would it sound better if I said you were adjective calling? Hell no. And I despise most of this community anyways as they're mostly little kids or a-holes. Please reply to me with another smart-yoink comment. You obviously want to trigger me.
Oh my god dude just chill! Jesus your gettin worked up by him just calling you butthurt, wich isn't even an insult in this case.
You're just like him so I'm not going to get started with you
What do you mean I'm like him? What have I done to you. If anything I'm trying to help you calm down
The whole "your mad" thing you both were doing makes you alike. As a full grown man, I'm not going to be told to "calm down". Plus, I wasn't mad, I was just telling the guy his post was pointless and this guy called me beutt hurt.
The whole "your mad" thing doesn't make us alike. It doesn't matter if you're a full grown man or not you still need to be told to calm down at some point or another. The reason he called you butthurt was because the reaction you gave the guy that said the thing about the campaign was unnecessary. Look at the guy in this thread that said something both unnecessary and of topic, see how I was calm in telling him to keep things on topic?
Now you're giving me tips? You guys are a special kind or sad. I realize what I said. You act like I was typing in all caps and calling names. I said "was that really necessary?" And "how does that have to do with my thread?" What part of that sounds angry? I was simply telling him to leave. I'm tired of people like you guys trying to act all mature and instantly demonizing (figure of speech but you guys probably think that means you're calling me a demon so I thought I'd explain) anyone who has the slightest bit of hostility.
But you were calling names......
After you called me butt hurt, yeah. If you say something stupid, I'll call you stupid. I'm not going to sugar coat it.
Nobody here is on your side. You were rude to the first guy and then you were rude to "the majority of the community" as you like to say. You should just drop this because you are just making a fool of yourself.
The only people against me are you and that other guy who shares my opinion. I really don't care if I was rude if you haven't notice. Calling me butt hurt was rude. But to you, it isn't. That's an insult. I don't care how much you deny it. Don't be a hypocrite.
Since when in the history of internet was calling someone a butthurt in this case was an insult?
How is calling Somone butt hurt not an insult??? It's like saying "you mad?" It does nothing good. It just increases anger and is provocative.
I thought you weren't mad and "laughing your yoink off"?
Most of this argument could've been avoided if literally any of the people directly involved in it had backed off and just let it go.

For the record, I get that that first usage of "butthurt" wasn't meant to be insulting, but it's not the most polite turn of phrase. It's something that's very dependent on tone, and that's real iffy when you're just stepping into a text-based conversation. All of this is fine. The by-all-appearances deliberate provocation after the initial misunderstanding, however, is not.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3