Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anyone Feel That Right Stick Melee is Delayed

OP AAAncient

Has anyone who uses Hell Jumper or Green Thumb feel that having Melee on Right-Stick Click, is Delayed at all?

I just feel that when pressing it in there is a noticeable delay in the animation from the button press.

Anyone else?
AAAncient wrote:
Has anyone who uses Hell Jumper or Green Thumb feel that having Melee on Right-Stick Click, is Delayed at all?

I just feel that when pressing it in there is a noticeable delay in the animation from the button press.

Anyone else?
Yeah I've found that the melee isn't as responsive on the RS. Now it could also be my reflexes from being used to melee on the Right Bumper from playing Bumper Jumper for a while now..but when I tried out Helljumper I felt that my melee wasn't as quick or accurate
Have you tried playing fish sticks? I like it, but one complaint I have is the ADS. I don't like how i can have it toggle when it is one of the sticks, but for left trigger is held down. I was/ still am very used to a toggle aiming I was alittle upset that 343i added ADS, but its not as big of a deal as I made it out to be in the beginning. Idk just a random thought.
I use Helljumper and I have found that the melee at times is delayed or it doesn't even register when clicking the right stick. Last night I kept running into the issue of trying to melee someone and it wouldn't even work when I clicked down on the right stick. This is the first time I've really had this issue since launch week and I'm kind of thinking the controller update I had to do last night has something to do with it.
With the new OS, button map sprint to RS and melee elsewhere. Melees need quicker tapping than even H4 to not accidentally GP motion in the air with ninjas/vehicle smacking.
ll Vash ll wrote:
Have you tried playing fish sticks? I like it, but one complaint I have is the ADS. I don't like how i can have it toggle when it is one of the sticks, but for left trigger is held down. I was/ still am very used to a toggle aiming I was alittle upset that 343i added ADS, but its not as big of a deal as I made it out to be in the beginning. Idk just a random thought.
fishsticks for me too.