Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anyone get booted from their match?

OP Master0fWorldz

Just wondering. I just got booted and when I check the carnage report it shows everyone left except 2 people. on the enemy team ofc. We were about to finish them off, too :/. They won by default in a 339 - 934..
Servers just took a -Yoink- I think.

I joined a match that was super laggy. I left because there was no reason for me to bring out REQs in that much lag.

Trying another round now.
Yeah, the servers probably took a -Yoink-.

I tried watching the match in the theater and it just stopped abruptly, and the theater is supposed to be what the server sees.
Last night I got booted before the game started. I lost my boost, got a DNF on my record, but I didn't even get into the game. What a joke. I got a red screen with "server error" or something. They need to get this BS fixed ASAP, don't want to be losing boosts or having DNFs on my record.
do you know if it happened to the whole lobby? if it didn't happen to the whole lobby it was your end. in my case nearly the entire lobby got disconnected and as a result the enemy team won by default, despite being behind a couple hundred points.
it happened to me earlier today as well. Mainly in BTB
do you know if it happened to the whole lobby? if it didn't happen to the whole lobby it was your end. in my case nearly the entire lobby got disconnected and as a result the enemy team won by default, despite being behind a couple hundred points.
No that doesn't mean it's my -Yoinking!- end, where on Earth do you get this nonsensical information!? Halo 5's servers are crap, people get booted all the time. This doesn't happen on other games! Please think before you post, don't go spreading misinformation. When you get booted, you're still connected to Xbox Live, your internet is still working fine, it's just Halo that DCs.

I just got booted from 2 more matches, the servers are screwed up today. Gonna give it a break and try later, don't want to rack up more DNFs. What a joke.
No that doesn't mean it's my -Yoinking!- end, where on Earth do you get this nonsensical information!? Halo 5's servers are crap, people get booted all the time. This doesn't happen on other games! Please think before you post, don't go spreading misinformation. When you get booted, you're still connected to Xbox Live, your internet is still working fine, it's just Halo that DCs.

I just got booted from 2 more matches, the servers are screwed up today. Gonna give it a break and try later, don't want to rack up more DNFs. What a joke.
this^
in other news screw 343 lets go to The Division