1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I do! it is by far my favorite halo weapon ever! the invisibility makes it great for defense in warzone assault! its awesome! The design is great too!
Now, if you want this weapon (which i'm assuming you do) here is what you do:

1. Buy bronze packs, A LOT of them, they give many common certifications, and some uncommon. buy these until common are just about full, and make sure you have the energy sword certification.

2. once you have this, start buying silver packs, sooner or later you will get the cert. for the rare energy sword (A.k.a ravening silver) while doing this, you should get some good rare certifications too.

3. Now that you have ravening silver, buy gold packs. sooner or later you will get the ultra rare vorpal talon sword certification. NOW... you are really close, keep grinding those gold packs and you should soon have the prophet's bane Certification! (or at least 1 card)

4. enjoy rekking in warzone, showing off, and making your friends jealous!

P.s. they are still kinda rare even after you have the certification, I only earn a couple, so don't burn through 4 in 1 game like i did and lose them all! save at least 1, for bragging rights. XD
Nicely done. I love it when gamers share!!!
no problem :)
The problem is that getting the other swords before it has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you get the Prophet's Bane. Someone could theoretically open a gold pack as their first pack and get it.

The fastest way involves some of what he said. You have to max out the common reqs using bronze packs, the last bronze pack will give you an uncommon Nadir emblem. After that bronze packs will no longer give you certs of any kind. Then you grind silver packs until you start getting back 1000 req point cards, that means you are done with all uncommon and rare cert. Then you grind gold packs until you get the prophet's bane. You might get it on your 1st gold pack or your 100th. Having the Vorpal doesnt mean you're close. You might even get the prophet's bane before the talon.
I have one, but I'm still waiting for the right time to use it. Don't wanna waste it.
I'm sad like this too. I still haven't dropped in my Mantis that I got from the first warzone req pack.
only time I've ever gottan a mantis out, victory came up on the screen second I got out of the garage... haven't got another since. come to think of it I haven't even gotten a warthog either. also, anyone get the whispered truth? it seems to be the only other unique weapon that isn't a recolor with new abilities.
I have one whispered truth, but I don't have the certification, and I am saving it because I don't want to waste it.
iSpiteful wrote:
Yes i have :) I made a showcase and a montage with it! Check my youtube : iSpiteful
Dude's montages are legit !
I got it recently. Haven't used it yet; I only have one, and I'm saving it for Warzone Firefight.
Got mine in a daily win, but I will probably never use it out of fear.
I have one card of the Prophets Bane
Nope!!!! One of the only weapons I've yet to get.
Yes I have the cert, and 9 of them. Not a big sword guy.
It's great, you can use it in two different ways, either go SLOW and stay invisible (no need to crouch just walk slow), and use smart link, it's lunge range is absolutely ridiculous with smart link enabled, we're talking like 45 feet. You can go fast with it too but I think it's less effective that way.
Yeah its the worst legendary weapon. I keep getting them too.

I got one Dying Star and like 20 prophets banes since the last dying star.
I have 10 I should probably use one at least once I'm just not very good with swords and don't want to waste em and hand em over to the other team
Don't have the unlock but I get it occasionally on Dailys or gold packs.
I've got 4, I haven't used a single one yet. Kind of scared to get that close to enemies with a mythic weapon lol
I've got 4, I haven't used a single one yet. Kind of scared to get that close to enemies with a mythic weapon lol
we all are lol
I have it, I just don't use it because of REQ anxiety lol I don't want it falling into the wrong hands
the old misinformation in this thread is real...

please lock this
xRaTIoNaLx wrote:
I have 10 I should probably use one at least once I'm just not very good with swords and don't want to waste em and hand em over to the other team
i will use them for you lol Thel vadams
Yes, like 20 of them. lol

It's a great weapon and all, but honestly the unlimited camo is the only reason I ever use it.
Don't have the certification yet, put I've picked it up on multiple occasions.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6