Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anyone think new helmets will come to halo 5?

OP Daddy Bojangle

title. Does anyone think 343i will bring new helmets to halo 5? Hopefully with challenges to do? The Timmy helmet is cool and so is the olive but we need more I think at least 5.

Really upset me when me and my buddy grinded for the helioskrills before the game came out in the master chief collection and later they released it with different skins and not only that accidentally released the one for the achievement that 0.80% completed.

Just kinda miss playing for armor in the game kinda made it more exciting.
No. New game in the works. Halo 5's already seen the last of its content drops.
I think that H5 already has enough helmets to choose from.... I'll rather get my Ultra Rare and Legendary Loadouts and Certifications faster!
Highly unlikely, believe they've said there not working on anymore content updates for Halo 5, the only thing that will most likely change is forge maps in matchmaking as a sort 'refresh', the 152 rank reward for Infinite.
I just hope they don't look nearly as crappy as they have been in Halo's 4 and 5. Some were okay but the majority looks like they came from a Transformers movie or different paintball masks.
No more helmets (or new content of that matter) will be coming to Halo 5 as of August 2017.
I doubt it because of Infinite. But I think most people are in agreement that they want more of that kind of armor unlock system in the new game. Hopefully we get it.
No, they are working on Infinite luckly.
I think it was confirmed a while back that Halo 5 wouldn't receive any new updates including new content.
Halo is dead :(
XynuX wrote:
This is not true at all.
KayMrt wrote:
XynuX wrote:
This is not true at all.
I see that few players play, 343 focuses on infinite (this is a finding) I fall very often on the same players, I would like to know the number of people per game mod
XynuX wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
XynuX wrote:
This is not true at all.
I see that few players play, 343 focuses on infinite (this is a finding) I fall very often on the same players, I would like to know the number of people per game mod
The game came out in 2015 and the developers have shifted to creating a new game. I don't fault them for that. For Halo to stay relevant, or even retake its mantle as the true flagship of FPS, they need to keep making new, innovative, better iterations of the game. Of course player population will fall. Again, the game came out in 2015. But all game variants are playable of this game and all hours of the day. That's a great sign of a loyal fan base. I wouldn't call that dead by any measure.
title. Does anyone think 343i will bring new helmets to halo 5? Hopefully with challenges to do? The Timmy helmet is cool and so is the olive but we need more I think at least 5.

Really upset me when me and my buddy grinded for the helioskrills before the game came out in the master chief collection and later they released it with different skins and not only that accidentally released the one for the achievement that 0.80% completed.

Just kinda miss playing for armor in the game kinda made it more exciting.
It would be great to have new things added to h5 but with the new infinite coming i doubt we'll see it man.