Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] AR Glitch (new)

OP Enroj

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I was watching Vetoed's stream today and he got wrecked by a double shot with the AR...he went in customs and tested and confirmed you're able to double shot the AR, it's hard to pull off while aiming but with a modded controller it's doable.

343 please patch this.
How does that work?
I wish you would explain this better, I have no idea what this even means.
You can shoot the AR faster than normal by tapping the trigger ridiculously fast or having a modded controller(turbo button), also vetoed mapped shoot to two buttons but that didnt work as well.
The reason I say double shot is because he slowed it down and looked at the clip and it looked like two bullets were being shot every frame.
This glitch is very hard to pull off but when vetoed switched to the perspective of the guy doing it in ffa he must have had a modded controller to be able to aim while doing it. he was killing everyone in half the time, wasn't even switching away from his AR ever.
Hope that explanation helps a little
So that was the exploit he was talking about. I asked him and he didn't want to talk about it. Thanks for explaining it.
That sounds absolutely insane, and I have seen the clip of it. 343 needs to look into this.
TryHardFan wrote:
That sounds absolutely insane, and I have seen the clip of it. 343 needs to look into this.
Dat Afro!

That clip looks like the other guy shredded him with the AR crazy faster then he should be able to...

If it were me complaining about it people would think I'm just bad at the game and tell me to git gud :P
They are selling modded controllers on Amazon for halo 5 specifically.
sniper945 wrote:
TryHardFan wrote:
Dat Afro!

That clip looks like the other guy shredded him with the AR crazy faster then he should be able to...

If it were me complaining about it people would think I'm just bad at the game and tell me to git gud :P
Not only that he went into a custom game after and tested it (in stream) and you could hear and see by the reticule bloom that it was shooting faster. This reminds me of the old FAL modded controller thing in Call of Duty ha
Huh...fix it...
SStellur was also in the game and went into a custom game with the guy from the clip. He said he could 4 shot with the carbine and throw double nades. Ridiculous.
SStellur was also in the game and went into a custom game with the guy from the clip. He said he could 4 shot with the carbine and throw double nades. Ridiculous.
I wanna see that.
It's possible it works on the BR as well and maybe even other weapons cause quite a few people have had similar issues with other weapons.
Lol fix it
This must be patched omg that is like COD level of TTK.
when have to mod your controller to play the game
Lol, making autos stronger.

Patch this.
I thougt he was blasted with a shotgun or something. The gunfight ended too quickly...it needs to be fixed!
So in a regular controller it is impossible to do?
So in a regular controller it is impossible to do?
yes because the trigger can't register so rapidly
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2