Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Are Servers Overloaded Because Of Holidays?

OP ZVER1000

I've gotten two disconnections. One in slayer and one in warzone firefight. I don't have this problem though during at night whenever I can play at night that is.
I get these all the time now. Only Forge doesn't disconnect unless the internet goes off.
Yesterday I got kicked out a lot and got banned for about 2 hours because of that. Not funny :/
Haven't had any problems? Possibly your internet?
I get these all the time now. Only Forge doesn't disconnect unless the internet goes off.
Thanks for the -Yoink- servers 343.
Yesterday I got kicked out a lot and got banned for about 2 hours because of that. Not funny :/
I mean luckily for me it doesn't happen a lot it's like when I least expect it.
nawtbird wrote:
Haven't had any problems? Possibly your internet?
Or it's 343. It's not always the player FYI.
This only happens a few times to me but mostly when I go to join a custom game from custom browser. Sometimes its in arena. I hardly play WZ so I don't about the WZ servers.
Live in general has been super slow and laggy since Christmas. It should be going back to normal soon, the latest would be early January since that's when all the kids go back to school... in the US at least.
I was disconnected once, after a match in the lobby. I believe MS is doing an outstanding job keeping the hackers who threatened to produce outages out, but not all is preventable.
My internet is fine. It's just Halo. I always avoid Halo after updates/ sales. Because the -Yoink- servers can't even support. Probably gonna play other games till next year.
I have had a lot of times where when the match countdown hit 0 to start i just get a black screen with a loading symbol and i have to restart the game :/ my friend i play with gets into the match and says i was replaced by another player.... happens to much
I also have been having this problem, I came to the conclusion that the new people from Christmas caused a bit too much strain on the servers.
I have had a lot of times where when the match countdown hit 0 to start i just get a black screen with a loading symbol and i have to restart the game :/ my friend i play with gets into the match and says i was replaced by another player.... happens to much
I have been getting the same exact thing since the update. Happens a lot actually and is pretty frustrating because I'm not sure if the boosts come back or not either. Hopefully it is resolved in time.
No they are just bad
I'm getting those a lot as well.

- Palmer
My friends and I were getting kicked from games constantly/consistently last night so we decided to go play other games that had a more reliable connection.

It's been a habit lately so now we're starting to spend more time on those other games because they're not as frustrating and don't boot us constantly mid game.
I think the servers have been over loaded since launch!! They have never been great. And honestly I have never reset start my xbox this much ever! lol.

Zippy.