Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Are there rumors of playable elites in new update?

OP The END7563

I have heard in certain threads that there are rumors that there might be playable elites in the upcoming update. I was just wondering where these rumors came from and the reason for them.
I don't care if it's nearly a year late, 343 can have my unborn children if they decide to add elites.
I've heard that 343 wants to add playable elites, but it's not on the top of their priority list. If elites are coming next update, I'm sure everyone would be happy, especially RuthlessSkate.
Which threads have they mentioned these rumors? Mind linking them?
I believe there is an official thread for this. Somewhere...
It would be cool if they did add playable elites with the same spartan abilities or something similar.....As long as it isn't gamebreaking I could care less and maybe even invasion. I know this stuff is possible. It would be cool to see elites on the back of warthogs again. I just can't really see elites doing a ground pound but maybe so but SC would be like a shoulder thrust in my theory it would be a more sluggish thrust and the elite would be slouched over for ground pound.
Id rather have a pizza skin for the AR.
Stop it right there, don't spread rumors and then feel all dissapointed when they aren't true.
I hope not
We already have that. Instead, how does a taco skin for the SMG, a burger skin for the Battle Rifle, and a Moa nugget skin for the DMR sound?
Elites would need their own variation of assassinations etc and the old assassinations would have to be remodeled for use against elites.
We already have that. Instead, how does a taco skin for the SMG, a burger skin for the Battle Rifle, and a chicken nugget skin for the DMR sound?
Nacho skin plasma caster?
If you haven't heard it from the devs, it's not true.
We already have that. Instead, how does a taco skin for the SMG, a burger skin for the Battle Rifle, and a Moa nugget skin for the DMR sound?
*fixed
Bulbaby wrote:
*fixed
Ah, thanks. Does that mean it should be a Moa burger skin for the BR?
This is absolutely not true. Probably started by some person that wants attention.