Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] ARE THEY SERIOUSLY WAITING TILL MARCH TO FIX GRIF?

OP MrBubbaliciouss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Do not flame/attack others.

Spoiler:
Show
You just lost a grif game huh?
Calm down, sir.
Oh Ghostly wrote:
You just lost a grif game huh?
That must be hard to do.
Of course I'm mad? We've waited 5 months for Grifball, and it's completely broken? Sorry I actually want to enjoy the mode, and want them to fix this as soon as possible. Smh.
If the changes, involved development, then yeah, you will likely have to wait until the next update. I played several games a couple of days ago and everyone played fairly.
I don't know when but I've been having a field day screwing with people by jumping in and out
The invisible wall glitch is not just limited to grifball, its broken in forge as well apparently (seen people post about it)
Do not promote cheating/griefing.

Spoiler:
Show
I don't think it would be that difficult to throw a death zone around the ring itself, until they can do a proper fix.
I rage quit out of the Griffball Playlist today (finished the match though) because I had a game where half my team decided to jump out of the arena to go looking for the turret. Morons didn't even take the ball with them so it was just me and one other guy left to fend off the whole other team. We did good though, he and I scored twice to tie it up at the end but ultimately it proved futile.

They obviously didn't play test this arena very well.
Don't let them cheat. Stop them, and if they keep trying...the best thing to do is to report them and move on.
not being funny but isn't March like , a day away

but to agree Grifball is beyond broken to play right now, they need to fix it and maybe add community grifball maps of somekind
I haven't had anyone cheat... Yet.
Just give them time to tweak it. Dont exaggerate about it. Play other games while waiting
Apex Canis wrote:
Ha, throwing the ball out of bounds is amateur. What's really great is being in the lead, grabbing the ball and then hopping over the wall with it. :)
More fun than that is getting the chaingun and mowing people down before they can even get half way to you!
AH SeanR wrote:

but to agree Grifball is beyond broken to play right now, they need to fix it and maybe add community grifball maps of somekind
There is a grifball map inspired by the Pokemon level from super smash bros that would be amazing to add. Then my 3 favorite games will all be in one in a way.
I mean, his complaints aren't that wrong, it should be fixed for this new playlist ASAP. They are hopefully working on it, you've got to avoid Grif (and Assault) until they make a statement.
AH SeanR wrote:

I don't know if you've noticed buddy, but these updates are coming out at the end of the month.
I mean, his complaints aren't that wrong, it should be fixed for this new playlist ASAP. They are hopefully working on it, until you've got to avoid Grif (and Assault) until they make a statement.
Exactly? 343 has given the community so many broken things they are just accustomed to it now I guess.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11