Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] ARE THEY SERIOUSLY WAITING TILL MARCH TO FIX GRIF?

OP MrBubbaliciouss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
Tl;dr: updates are at the end of the month. This is a very simple fix. Definitely needs to be fixed very soon. STOP defending issues! Those that defend this, but could care less about if it stays or not, need to stop. Their efforts aren't helping anyone or anything improve. That's why people complain, because we enable improvement. A better and more thrilling experience for EVERYONE is provided by the complainers who complain! You guys should be thanking those that complain more often than the passive and submissive types. Oi.

Oi vey. I wonder if people actually realize that the update will most likely come at the end of the month, not the beginning.

And also, there is no additional programming to be done to fix this. Simply add a box-shaped hard safe zone that takes up the same dimensions of the arena from one outside corner to the other, with the top of the zone being slightly lower than the top of the court. Seriously would take no longer than 2 minutes. And it only takes one person in forge to do it(you too can be a map designer in 3 simple steps :D). Or, they could cheapen the work effort and just duplicate the floor and snap it to the ceiling.

I'm sorry, but this can't be defended. When making maps, there are always things to consider about the map aside from the tactfulness and uniqueness of the map. Every map designer has to make sure that the players can't escape the intended playing area easily. I myself make sure that my maps are fun, with lots of diversity, but also that no one can escape the playing area. It'd be like someone in football leaving the field to run around the outside of the field to get a touchdown. It's simply unfair, right? Same thing applies here. It simply cannot be defended and needs to be addressed soon.

And the chaingun thing, I didn't even know that was a thing. But I'm glad you guys pointed that out so I can avoid playing this game, because there are no game modes that 343i didn't ruin for me with their "innovations."
or. Or. OR. They might release multiple updates- one of which contains a patch for the bugs and a second update that contains new content? Since, you know, that's also possible. Stop bashing on the damn company. They can't exactly predict every move that the community will make, that's why they count on feedback so they fix it as soon as they can. Forge maps aren't just 100% perfect in every single way either.
They need to fix the betrayals. Griffball is supposed to be fun madness charging in and swinging. I am tired of getting booted bc the whole team runs at the ball swinging and accidentally kills eachother
I had a whole team doing the exploit last night. I tried to cut them off outside the wall but I can't do it. So I would just run to them as they climbed the wall and killed them with the sword. Its not that hard. Link to clip.
Why were they taking the ball out of the map when they were behind? That bothers me more than the ability to leave haha
They were legitimately using the exploit to try and score, like just play normally.
Oh gotcha. Well that's just silly. What meanies.
I hope they don't fix the chain gun exploit. It's super fun!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11