Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] ARE THEY SERIOUSLY WAITING TILL MARCH TO FIX GRIF?

OP MrBubbaliciouss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
There is probably an approval process for updates with Microsoft/Xbox. Even if they have the fix done in 5 minutes they probably are not allowed to just push it to us without a bunch of testing and approvals. Definately not going to be able to happen on a weekend. Thinking 343 is just sitting around waiting forever because they are lazy is a bit childish and sort sighted.
There is probably an approval process for updates with Microsoft/Xbox. Even if they have the fix done in 5 minutes they probably are not allowed to just push it to us without a bunch of testing and approvals. Definately not going to be able to happen on a weekend. Thinking 343 is just sitting around waiting forever because they are lazy is a bit childish and sort sighted.
Agree. They've and continue to put countless hours into this game and imo it's working. This is the best arena since h3 and that's tought to beat. H3 was the greatest because....... It was 2007!!!!! Nothing could touch it. Quit comparing this to other fps.
Agree. They've and continue to put countless hours into this game and imo it's working. This is the best arena since h3 and that's tought to beat. H3 was the greatest because....... It was 2007!!!!! Nothing could touch it. Quit comparing this to other fps.
Oh yeah, it's working. That is, unless you live outside of 'Murica or have Time Warner Cable.
Oh yeah, it's working. That is, unless you live outside of 'Murica or have Time Warner Cable.
I do have suddenlink cable and it craps out. If your game craps out I highly doubt it's 343 or even Xbox. I've played with friends in NC,MA, and NY and guess what.... Internet on individuals craps out.
I do have suddenlink cable and it craps out. If your game craps out I highly doubt it's 343 or even Xbox. I've played with friends in NC,MA, and NY and guess what.... Internet on individuals craps out.
For whatever reason, Time Warner and Halo 5's servers aren't compatible in certain regions. My internet connection is just fine.
For whatever reason, Time Warner and Halo 5's servers aren't compatible in certain regions. My internet connection is just fine.
My internet is there 95% of the time. I do have dnf matches where it just launches me to the Xbox one screen.
My internet is there 95% of the time. I do have dnf matches where it just launches me to the Xbox one screen.
A couple dnf matches are bound to happen.

I just feel bad for the people who literally haven't been able to play Halo 5 since launch because TWC and Microsoft can't get their stuff together. Worst part is, 343i hasn't even addressed the problem.

Hopefully someone, somewhere fixes it.
Well....they did make Griftball so there's that.
lol i have not been in a game where people throw it out of the map, all of them were fair so far
It's annoying how people like to gain the lead then throw the ball out of the arena and run around to the turret and just camp there. It's unfair. 343i should've made a brand new grifball map without using the lame forge system.
I mean, his complaints aren't that wrong, it should be fixed for this new playlist ASAP. They are hopefully working on it, until you've got to avoid Grif (and Assault) until they make a statement.
Exactly? 343 has given the community so many broken things they are just accustomed to it now I guess.
What else has been broken with Halo 5? Seems like other than the assault glitch there isn't much that doesn't work as intended. Don't even act like Bungie didn't fluff stuff up all the time.
Come down
The issue can be fixed so easily. All they need to do is pop a roof on the map or put an invisible barrier. I could do it in forge in about 10 seconds so why should it take a month for the professional video game developers to.
I have never seen the ball go over the wall, but now thanks to this post alerting everyone I expect it to happen non stop
It's a social playlist at the moment but if they ever do add in a ranked grifball playlist they would have to fix all the glitches
At least their patching things on the fly. You should be lucky it'll be a month before they fix this bug. It took them 4 months just to fix the color pallets.
LeadRambo wrote:
I mean, his complaints aren't that wrong, it should be fixed for this new playlist ASAP. They are hopefully working on it, until you've got to avoid Grif (and Assault) until they make a statement.
Exactly? 343 has given the community so many broken things they are just accustomed to it now I guess.
What else has been broken with Halo 5? Seems like other than the assault glitch there isn't much that doesn't work as intended. Don't even act like Bungie didn't fluff stuff up all the time.
Oh you know, the fact that you can still even just break out of almost every single btb map still, theater is still garbage, and theres tons of retrieving data problems. Need I say more?
I always lost
It's not that far off really
Gotta admit, it's pretty -Yoinking!- lazy for 343 not to clear out the other weapons on this map given their consistently -Yoink- track record for designing maps with multiple break points.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11