Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] ARE THEY SERIOUSLY WAITING TILL MARCH TO FIX GRIF?

OP MrBubbaliciouss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
Play grifball on the master chief collection, it's so much better than on Halo 5.
The only problem is that the game was left to die
Oh Ghostly wrote:
You just lost a grif game huh?
I think that you should be able to ban a teammate because he betrayed you often in a game, even in grifball (because some time there are jerks). But it is your responsibility to ban this player or no, knowing that you will lose a member of your team and so give an advantage to the enemy team. On the other and, a new player can join the match in progress, so this is not so bad.

Also about the bad behaviour of some players, of course 343 should have remouved the turret and implement kill zone outside the map, like in warzone for exemple. You will still be able to use this at your advantage, by circling the map for exemple, but then you would have ten seconds and then it will be strategy.
I love how 343i made 1 single map for Grifball, while they've been working on it 'for months' and the fact that it's a map inside an already existing map for gods sake..

It takes a day to create 2 decent maps for this mode, it's disgusting that they have not fixed the current map yet.
Go put a roof on top of it, or lengthen the walls, problem solved.
I love how 343i made 1 single map for Grifball, while they've been working on it 'for months' and the fact that it's a map inside an already existing map for gods sake..

It takes a day to create 2 decent maps for this mode, it's disgusting that they have not fixed the current map yet.
Go put a roof on top of it, or lengthen the walls, problem solved.
I totally agree with you. This isn't something that takes months to work on at all.
Grifball is good but it has its downsides as well because they might be working on something more important than a grifball map
AH SeanR wrote:
not being funny but isn't March like , a day away

but to agree Grifball is beyond broken to play right now, they need to fix it and maybe add community grifball maps of somekind
I was just thinking the same thing. It will be March in one day!
im going portugal in 27 days ow yes
My complaint is that in a game mode where all players are 80% percent of the time in close combat, they left friendly fire on and betrayal booting. I lost a legendary Arena RP for being booted from a game where betrayal was a given. 343 you owe me another legendary Arena RP boost.
Haha damn mate you must really love that game mode hey? well I hope grifball isn't a game mode everyone plays on just to rank up on like they do on halo reach now, like for real it's so freaking dumb and sad to see people farming on halo reach to rank up? it makes all the good players with high ranks look like -Yoink-.
Does today even count as a day...LEAP YEAAR...Officially, this comment doesn't even exist. But seriously they should put a roof on grifball stadium, or at least make the walls taller.
Why is grifball so good?
xx Kakuja wrote:
Why is grifball so good?
The same reason why people think Warzone, Slayer, or CTF is good... because it's subjectively fun.
warzone is the best but grifball just makes people get angry so much its hillarious
March is only a day away
AH SeanR wrote:
not being funny but isn't March like , a day away

but to agree Grifball is beyond broken to play right now, they need to fix it and maybe add community grifball maps of somekind
They said the end of March
C0ldM0use wrote:
March is only a day away
End of March is what they said!
it isn't simple to fix a problem like that, just wait
dunno how many people that have had this happen, but those bloody players exploiting the map! throwing the ball out then jumping over the barrier and up the mountain and basically being given a free goal is -Yoink-!
The turret is the only problem
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11