Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] ARE THEY SERIOUSLY WAITING TILL MARCH TO FIX GRIF?

OP MrBubbaliciouss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
I see people hitting the walls and getting out the map, which really annoys me, especially as they wait the entire match after scoring one goal, just so that they win... What's the point...
I'm making a griffball map right now with an EPIC Easter egg
Is it a chaingun? if so, it's already been done lol
Looks 343 fanboys love broken gametypes.. lol
I've played a ton and literally never had this happen.
Yep cheaters suck
The only thing I get annoyed at is, searching for a game of Grifball and it finds one. I connect but it's right at the end of the match and I get a "Defeat" without even being able to spawn. Lucky it isn't a ranked playlist.
If someone has the ball outside of the map, just go outside of the map too, and get it.

The meta has evolved, you need to adapt.
Oh Ghostly wrote:
Oh Ghostly wrote:
I don't know when but I've been having a field day screwing with people by jumping in and out
AH SeanR wrote:
not being funny but isn't March like , a day away

but to agree Grifball is beyond broken to play right now, they need to fix it and maybe add community grifball maps of somekind

You just lost a grif game huh?
That must be hard to do.

Cheaters spotted, reporting...

Seriously, keep out of Grifball for the time being unless you try to beat the tar out of them...

As for the update...

AH SeanR wrote:
not being funny but isn't March like , a day away

but to agree Grifball is beyond broken to play right now, they need to fix it and maybe add community grifball maps of somekind
Exactly... waiting two days won't kill you OP...
I can agree that Grifball needs to be fixed ASAP via a hotfix. Otherwise, the word will spread about this exploit and before you know it, almost every game will be riddled with these cheaters. I know because out of the 10 matches of Grifball I play, there's at least 4 matches where people are cheating like this.
Maybe you have to ask yourself what kind of people ask for Grifball so that they can just mess around and not play the actual game.
It's just a bad map. Haha! They'll probably add different maps as a community playlist.
What's wrong with GB? Haven't played it yet on halo 5. Lol.
So tomorrow is still March right? Relax and take one to the head.
Cool story, tell it again.
Apex Canis wrote:
Ha, throwing the ball out of bounds is amateur. What's really great is being in the lead, grabbing the ball and then hopping over the wall with it. :)
Good luck doin that to my team. We'd have you on spawn from the start lol.
Oh Ghostly wrote:
I think so, I haven't spoted any "bug" in Grifball.
Ah good aul 343, late release something that has been in halo for years and still manage to break it.
Is this REALLY going to be another Warzone Assault thing where they wait a whole month to fix a game breaking bug.

I literally can't play a single match of Grifball without the ball being fricking thrown out of the map. This needs to be fixed NOW. Not till the end of March.

If they actually wait until March to fix this, I've completely lost the little bit of faith that 343 has somehow managed to give me with this update.

And it also confirms that 343 Industries is made up of a bunch of monkeys.

Seriously. Fix itNOW.
I haven't experienced this yet and I play griffball all the time :/
This is a dramatic topic. Bugs occur, and they fix them. March is literally a day away. It can wait.. geez, Leo waited years for an Oscar, wait a few days for griftball patches... no need to question a developers existence over it.
Trap Y2K wrote:
Bravo has already said on day one of Grifball that they are working on the fix for the kill barriers. I suggest everyone on Waypoint checks out /r/Halo on Reddit, since it seems that's where 343 responds the most. Bravo even explained why it takes so long to get community maps into matchmaking.
The problem is people just seem to think this stuff can be done and fixed in under an hour. Programming isn't easy and is close to impossible to get bug free in even the first 100 tries of things on this scale. Yes they may know the problem, but the issue is hidden among thousandths of lines of code or may take thousands to be enter and tested for it's own bugs to make happen. It takes time.

The thing about a whole months wait is probably over kill, i think it's just cause of their time tables on major updates, though it'd be kind of a -Yoink- move to make us wait if they get it done early.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11