Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Are we supposed to get more xp boosts this week?

OP Rossflex

I was thinking we'd get 20 more legendary Boosts this week for arena and warzone.
Try later today (maybe like 4 PM Eastern). I think that is when the week ends/begins in Halo 5, at least from what I have observed in the past from Mythic Firefight's schedule.

EDIT: Exact time.
tuhin94 wrote:
Try later today (maybe like 4 PM Eastern). I think that is when the week ends/begins in Halo 5, at least from what I have observed in the past from Mythic Firefight's schedule.
Thanks!
tuhin94 wrote:
Thanks, I was wondering too
Packs just dropped
Just got them as of 12:00pm (noon) central time, which falls in line with last weeks drop.
I think the words you were looking for were THANK YOU.
Lange wrote:
Just got them as of 12:00pm (noon) central time, which falls in line with last weeks drop.
So around 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific on Wednesdays seems to be the exact day/time, not my earlier estimate.
tuhin94 wrote:
Lange wrote:
So around 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific on Wednesdays seems to be the exact day/time, not my earlier estimate.
Yup, it’s also the time mythic firefight goes away on Monday’s. And likely the time turbo/assault and mythic come back on Thursday's and Friday's but I haven't tested those.
Man, I didn't even finish all the ones we got last week. This is amazing