Skip to main content
Hey all I just purchased about 50 gold and silver packs without receiving a single arena xp boost, and noticed that since returning to arena my previously built boosts went very quickly (except for spartan kill gambit which I had like 70 of for some weird reason). I am just curious if I am in an unlucky rut atm or if they do indeed normally arrive in such a greater ratio for WZ.

That april fools pack this week was ironically more helpful than the last 200 req packs I have bought tbh.
Here are the average amount of each Arena XP Boost from 100 Gold Packs, 100 Silver Packs and 100 Bronze Packs. The boosts are ordered from most common to least common.

Average amount of Arena XP Boosts from 100 Gold Packs
  • Mission: Victory: 8.0 boosts
  • Rare XP Boost: 6.7 boosts
  • XP Jackpot: 6.1 boosts
  • Gambit: Medal Count: 6.1 boosts
  • Gambit: Spartan Kills: 6.1 boosts
  • Uncommon XP Boost: 4.9 boosts
  • Legendary XP Boost: 1.8 boosts
Average amount of Arena XP Boosts from 100 Silver Packs
  • Gambit: Assist: 13.3 boosts
  • Common XP Boost: 12.4 boosts
  • XP Jackpot: 8.1 boosts
  • Uncommon XP Boost: 8.0 boosts
  • Gambit: Spartan Kills: 7.1 boosts
  • Mission: Victory: 6.3 boosts
  • Rare XP Boost: 5.1 boosts
  • Gambit: Medal Count: 3.7 boosts
Average amount of Arena XP Boosts from 100 Bronze XP
  • Common XP Boost: 82 boosts
  • Gambit: Assist: 44 boosts
The data seen is based on the payouts from 163 Gold packs, 652 Silver Packs and 50 Bronze packs. As it can be seen, it's pretty much inevitable that you will at least get few Arena XP Boosts. Due to this, it's probably the case that you encountered an unlucky streak.
Hey all I just purchased about 50 gold and silver packs without receiving a single arena xp boost, and noticed that since returning to arena my previously built boosts went very quickly (except for spartan kill gambit which I had like 70 of for some weird reason). I am just curious if I am in an unlucky rut atm or if they do indeed normally arrive in such a greater ratio for WZ.

That april fools pack this week was ironically more helpful than the last 200 req packs I have bought tbh.
Same with the April fools day/spring supplies pack
Here are the average amount of each Arena XP Boost from 100 Gold Packs, 100 Silver Packs and 100 Bronze Packs. The boosts are ordered from most common to least common.

The data seen is based on the payouts from 163 Gold packs, 652 Silver Packs and 50 Bronze packs. As it can be seen, it's pretty much inevitable that you will at least get few Arena XP Boosts. Due to this, it's probably the case that you encountered an unlucky streak.
Beautiful breakdown, I love it! Uncommon xp boosts aren't that bad tbh, better than a missed gambit that's for sure. I'm gonna start investing into some bronze packs. WZ assault will return next weekend as well which will give me a chance to rack up higher grade arena boosts then.

These randomized boxes can make me so paranoid when we have to guess the probability. Glad they're being dropped for infinite.

UPDATE: Bronze packs are working wonderfully! I am literally only getting arena boost now, and I can purchase for what is for all intents and purposes an endless amount with the supply of RP I have built up. Thanks again for the info you gathered and have been tracking, it's super helpful.

Beautiful breakdown, I love it! Uncommon xp boosts aren't that bad tbh, better than a missed gambit that's for sure. I'm gonna start investing into some bronze packs. WZ assault will return next weekend as well which will give me a chance to rack up higher grade arena boosts then.

These randomized boxes can make me so paranoid when we have to guess the probability. Glad they're being dropped for infinite.

UPDATE: Bronze packs are working wonderfully! I am literally only getting arena boost now, and I can purchase for what is for all intents and purposes an endless amount with the supply of RP I have built up. Thanks again for the info you gathered and have been tracking, it's super helpful.
Some excellent statistical analysis in this thread. Well done all

Same with the April fools day/spring supplies pack
It's the first year I get it Lol
MorseyBaby wrote:

Some excellent statistical analysis in this thread. Well done all
Unfortunately, my knowledge about the Arena req point payouts or boost structure is quite limited which has the effect that I don't possess the information required for designing the optimal boost usage strategy in a given Arena playlist.