Halo 5 multiplayer is so bad. For one everytime and I mean everytime I play a champ or even onyx the game is so sluggish and bullets do no damage and grenades dont go far when I throw and they throw 2 grenades at once radar doesnt work. Everytime I play a game with one of them this happens I beleive halo 5 rank is ot skilled base at all to begin with seen player with very low win percentage and horrible k/d be ranked onyx and champ. Now I feel bot only that but it's all about how close you are to the server which makes a big difference I have almost a GB connection so it's not my internet I'm using LAN. This game is nothing but luck no skill.
Do you feel better now?
played with a champion on my team last week for awhile. i had no problems....and i usually take a peek at any onyx player i play with or against, and i dont think i have ever seen one with a negative overall k/d in arena, which after a few thousand games is quite a feat......i get being mad about not winning all the time, but im not sure things are as broken as you think...
You're likely playing on servers not close to you because there aren't enough people in your area playing the game. For your other comments, well that isn't true at all.
Never had any of this happen to me. Maybe your connection is what’s messing up your game.
CHRIS673 wrote:
Never had any of this happen to me. Maybe your connection is what’s messing up your game.
More than likely.
Probably your connection that's giving you issues. Might wanna try checking your ping and speed.
For one everytime and I mean everytime I play a champ or even onyx the game is so sluggish and bullets do no damage
I can say that in the past the same used to happen to me but, it was only on the last shot.
and grenades dont go far when I throw and they throw 2 grenades at once
Sounds like something is wrong with their connection. And your nades may be hitting something on the floor stopping the momentum.
radar doesnt work.
Either they're stutter stepping, you're playing team arena, or you don't check radar enough.
seen player with very low win percentage and horrible k/d be ranked onyx and champ.
I have a terrible win percentage and my k/d is average and I still make onyx sometimes champ.
I beleive halo 5 rank is ot skilled base at all to begin with
I do agree to a degree. Rank in Halo 5 is all about how long you play the game but, no bronze is going to hit champ.
I play from Australia and connection has a huge amount to do with it I can okay up to low diamond competitively however once above that guys have better connections and are as good and better than me so I get torched so yeah it has a lot to do with it but not everything if I played against top champs or pros on lan I would still get destroyed would just carve more in diamond and actually make it to onyx
Sorry to burst your bubble, but connection speed means very little. Your distance from the server is everything. I don't think that a Gb connection matters outside of TCP and UDP downloads and uploads. You'll have no packet loss, but you'll have latency regardless
Sorry to burst your bubble, but connection speed means very little. Your distance from the server is everything. I don't think that a Gb connection matters outside of TCP and UDP downloads and uploads. You'll have no packet loss, but you'll have latency regardless
Ok so if that's the case that means all these high levels I play live closer to the server I always thought that but never got how all every single high level I faced the game has been so bad run slow walls or peices of rocks stop my running throwing 2 grenade in one pull crazy
CBngVegas wrote:
played with a champion on my team last week for awhile. i had no problems....and i usually take a peek at any onyx player i play with or against, and i dont think i have ever seen one with a negative overall k/d in arena, which after a few thousand games is quite a feat......i get being mad about not winning all the time, but im not sure things are as broken as you think...
Oh no I will win and most times I wont go negative because I will hide and crouch just to get a kill and it only happens in high ranks high diamond players kind not really and sometimes vs onyx but against champs always and the funny thing is my team wins about 50% of the time but the person that Carrie's us is a platinum i know for a fact 343 balances put skill level with connection seen it too many times where a player will own against high levels and you look up their stats and they suck against their own i have been one who has had games where i owned a champ and onyx once because my connection was just on point I was taking shots and hitting shots when my aimee wasnt on them and you can tell because if you go to theater and watch the film is so off and their is skipping and you turning into someone else player while staying on your player and I'm not bad played since h1 been a 50 h3 always have had high kd
For one everytime and I mean everytime I play a champ or even onyx the game is so sluggish and bullets do no damage
I can say that in the past the same used to happen to me but, it was only on the last shot.
Sounds like something is wrong with their connection. And your nades may be hitting something on the floor stopping the momentum.
radar doesnt work.
Either they're stutter stepping, you're playing team arena, or you don't check radar enough.
seen player with very low win percentage and horrible k/d be ranked onyx and champ.
I have a terrible win percentage and my k/d is average and I still make onyx sometimes champ.
I do agree to a degree. Rank in Halo 5 is all about how long you play the game but, no bronze is going to hit champ.
Ok you shouldnt be a champ or onyx if your losing all the time simple and plain
radar doesnt work.
I'm not losing all the time, just 53% of the time. And most of the matches I lose the game expects my team to lose so I don't lose much CSR. Just plain and simple.
How can you tell which games you are suppose to lose all the ranks are false
radar doesnt work.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Ok so if that's the case that means all these high levels I play live closer to the server I always thought that but never got how all every single high level I faced the game has been so bad run slow walls or peices of rocks stop my running throwing 2 grenade in one pull crazy
Idk, looking at your previous games they all look pretty even, and the only times you've been on top of the leaderboard is when you play against platinum level players.

Here's some things to understand:
- Champ players are the 200 players with the most CSR above Onyx 1500
- Onyx players are all players with 1500 or higher CSR
- Ranks are not an exact measure of skill, rather a generalisation

The whole double nading thing is just a weird thing that happens. Don't even need lag for it as it's more of an overloading problem that you can force with the right knowledge.

----------------

How can you tell which games you are suppose to lose all the ranks are false
You can tell which games you are supposed to lose by comparing your current CSR to the CSR you had before the match. If you lose 10+ you were predicted to win the match, but you lost, therefore, you aren't at the skill level you should be.

------------

Would also like to say that you should look into what tools we have available to review your claims before making them. You have not been "owning" champ and onyx players, I have seen this from looking into your game history's last 30 matches. This is just utterly false.