OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
Just went live

EDIT: Every one you realize that you get two premium packs today and two more for the next 6 weeks for a total of 14 packs......you don't get them all today.
I don't know if I should buy it or not... I have the money but I've gotten this far without spending any.
Still can't buy it on Waypoint. Dammit.
How many REQs do we get per pack? And what's the average rarity of the REQs you get?
You lying, or is it just not up on Waypoint yet?
It's in the req store in Halo 5.... I am rocking the mark 5.... Caboose look
LethalQ wrote:
It's either live...or you're a hacker master!
LethalQ wrote:
What else did you get?
I am not lying I just bought it in the req store in the game.
It's up on Xbox.com, just not Waypoint yet.
WOooh finaly!
Pointless purchase if you're already on to gold packs or even close to starting gold packs. I like to earn my reqs, actually gives me some incentive to level up and feels like I'm getting something for putting in so many hours. I don't really think so far that 343 deserve another $25, especially when you look at the state of the game 4 months in and we're only just getting proper armour and emblem colour customisation and ball gametypes. I don't even feel like we've got our $60 worth so far, let alone spending more.
Rhydon65 wrote:
First pack is MKV, and your consumables are all arena boosts.
Thanks for the preview.
Don't thank me, thank I RyanW I over at Team Beyond. After seeing this, I'm glad I passed on it. Arena boosts are crap.
Well heck... I just wasted $25. I have everything already. I got gypped.
What a tease, Waypoint. When I'm in my req tabs on Waypoint, it shows two unopened packs. When I select that tab, it shows 0 again.

So mean.
And I can't open the packs from Waypoint. I guess I have to wait to play on my xbox to open them.
What a tease, Waypoint. When I'm in my req tabs on Waypoint, it shows two unopened packs. When I select that tab, it shows 0 again.

So mean.
Exactly what's happening to me too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9