OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
Bought it. Got the mark v and a rare stance in the first pack. Second? Absolute con. Rare, and 2 uncommon helmets. (And some boosts) unacceptable.
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Well heck... I just wasted $25. I have everything already. I got gypped.
Well if you have everything already why buy it? That should be common sense by now.
It's up on Xbox.com, just not Waypoint yet.
Does it unlock it digitally on Xbox.com, or is it a physical code?
Rhydon65 wrote:
First pack is MKV, and your consumables are all arena boosts.
Thanks for the preview.
Don't thank me, thank I RyanW I over at Team Beyond. After seeing this, I'm glad I passed on it. Arena boosts are crap.
Yeah, that's pretty disappointing. I have half a million arena boosts already it seems. I get that this is an "Arena" bundle, but throw me a frickin bone here.
Bought it. Got the mark v and a rare stance in the first pack. Second? Absolute con. Rare, and 2 uncommon helmets. (And some boosts) unacceptable.
Worth it when you are done with the silver packs :)
Digital. Like when you buy here on Waypoint and it links you over to Xbox.com and does it all automatically....same process.
Digital. Like when you buy here on Waypoint and it links you over to Xbox.com and does it all automatically....same process.
Don't be surprise though if your unopened pack don't appear on Waypoint. You can see you have 2 unopened pack, but it switch to 0 when you click on it! It will roll out onto Waypoint eventually
LethalQ wrote:
It's in the req store in Halo 5.... I am rocking the mark 5.... Caboose look
I got a full mark 5 set yesterday, went on warzone, got on blue team only to hear one of my teammates yell, "LOOK EVERYBODY, IT'S CABOOSE!"
Nice. But apparently I can't open the packs on Waypoint yet, which is the main thing. I woke up early today so I could buy the Bundle before school, but now I have to wait until I get home or whenever they post it on Waypoint.
JLC4LIFE wrote:
Don't be surprise though if your unopened pack don't appear on Waypoint. You can see you have 2 unopened pack, but it switch to 0 when you click on it! It will roll out onto Waypoint eventually
Basically.

*hits F5*

Me trying to open the packs on Waypoint.
So they did some false advertising. '14 premium packs, ADDITIONALLY players will receive the Mark V Alpha set.' I payed for 14, not 13 plus an armor set. How did I know they'd pull this?
So they did some false advertising. '14 premium packs, ADDITIONALLY players will receive the Mark V Alpha set.' I payed for 14, not 13 plus an armor set. How did I know they'd pull this?
Your ability to deconstruct sentences leaves a lot to be desired.

Quote:
The Arena REQ Bundle lets you equip your Spartan with the latest armor, weapon skins, and more via 14 Premium Arena REQ Packs (released two per week for 7 weeks, just like the Warzone REQ Bundle). The bundle delivers randomized content focused on unlockable visual customization REQs, including armors, visors, weapon skins, and more. These packs provide a greater chance at unlocking some of the rarest REQs, including Mythic and Legendary items. Additionally, players are guaranteed to receive the Mark V Alpha armor set, inspired by the Master Chief’s armor in Halo: Combat Evolved.
Nowhere does that statement say the set is offered on top of the 14 reqs. It states it is something you are guaranteed to recieve, with the implication being it will be in the packs. You knew they'd "pull" that because that's what reading the description tells you.
JLC4LIFE wrote:
Basically.

*hits F5*

Me trying to open the packs on Waypoint.
haha !!! Nice one
My guess is that the Bundle will be on Waypoint by 1:00 PM EST. That's about 10 minutes from now.
Can't decide if I should buy this or not. Can it be unlocked through regular req packs?
Can't decide if I should buy this or not. Can it be unlocked through regular req packs?
Yes everything can be unlocked via regular packs.
Everything you'd get here is unlocked through gold packs, so if you're patient enough to do it that way then that's your best bet.
Looks like it live on Waypoint as well. At least for me I can access my unopened packs
JLC4LIFE wrote:
Looks like it live on Waypoint as well. At least for me I can access my unopened packs
*taps foot*

Not for me yet. WHY DOES 343 HATE THE COMMUNITY?!

Edit: there we go. The spoils: the Mark V Alpha set, Mithral visor, Locke and Loaded skin, Locus armor, and Stop Stabbing Yourself assassination. 5 legendaries and an ultra rare, I'll take it.
JLC4LIFE wrote:
Can you open them?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9