Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

arena season req

OP Cay Deezy 81

was there not a req pack for qualifying for a summer season ranked arena? typically if you qualify you are given a req pack for qualifying at the end of/start of a new season. I did not get one after the summer season and its the first time I remember not getting one. maybe it was just me lol
was there not a req for qualifying for a summer season ranked arena? typically if you qualify you are given a req for qualifying at the end of/start of a new season. I did not get one after the summer season and its the first time I remember not getting one. maybe it was just me lol
Do you mean getting the arena emblem in a req pack? That ended a pretty long time ago. Years have past.
Pheinted is absolutely correct. The emblems for participating in a season stopped (I think) 2017 or 2018 (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). However, if you qualify is any of the ranked playlists, you will get a REQ pack at the end of the season for qualifying... it won't come with anything exciting... but you should get a pack for qualifying, if that's what you're looking for...
Pheinted wrote:
was there not a req for qualifying for a summer season ranked arena? typically if you qualify you are given a req for qualifying at the end of/start of a new season. I did not get one after the summer season and its the first time I remember not getting one. maybe it was just me lol
Do you mean getting the arena emblem in a req pack? That ended a pretty long time ago. Years have past.
no a req pack
Prewojo wrote:
Pheinted is absolutely correct. The emblems for participating in a season stopped (I think) 2017 or 2018 (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). However, if you qualify is any of the ranked playlists, you will get a REQ pack at the end of the season for qualifying... it won't come with anything exciting... but you should get a pack for qualifying, if that's what you're looking for...
correct a req pack. did not get it this time
Prewojo wrote:
Idk man. Its hard for me to remember. I cant tell if its me getting it for first win of the day or something else. I have so many unopened req packs I have no clue. I just get on to play cause halos my favorite game. Idc about the rank, idc about 152, I just like getting on for some fun with my homies so all that extra stuff I've just not paid much attention to. Plus I HATE the damn noise of opening those packs.
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Idk man. Its hard for me to remember. I cant tell if its me getting it for first win of the day or something else. I have so many unopened req packs I have no clue. I just get on to play cause halos my favorite game. Idc about the rank, idc about 152, I just like getting on for some fun with my homies so all that extra stuff I've just not paid much attention to. Plus I HATE the damn noise of opening those packs.
Arena win reqs are different from the seasonal reqs. Arena win reqs you can get everyday when you win in any arena match, the seasonal req pack you get at the end of the season as you play your 10 qualifying matches and get a rank. I'm sure you already knew that... I was a little confused as to which one you were talking about here... that's all... but that's kind of the boat I'm in... I got 152 so I don't need xp anymore... the few coms I have left are probably ones I won't get so I'm not worried about trying to get those... so now I just play to have fun with friends... and I'll probably be here for a while given the shortages of the Series X...
Prewojo wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Arena win reqs are different from the seasonal reqs. Arena win reqs you can get everyday when you win in any arena match, the seasonal req pack you get at the end of the season as you play your 10 qualifying matches and get a rank. I'm sure you already knew that... I was a little confused as to which one you were talking about here... that's all... but that's kind of the boat I'm in... I got 152 so I don't need xp anymore... the few coms I have left are probably ones I won't get so I'm not worried about trying to get those... so now I just play to have fun with friends... and I'll probably be here for a while given the shortages of the Series X...
Dude I can't find an x either...it pisses me off....is it worth getting the S? The one bundled with game pass is all I can seem to find...
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Dude I can't find an x either...it pisses me off....is it worth getting the S? The one bundled with game pass is all I can seem to find...
I'm a physical copy guy... so I'm not a fan of the S... also... I don't play enough of a variety of games to make game pass worth while... I know I've had this discussion with others... but I honestly believe Microsoft has bungled the release of both consoles... they're favoring the bots and the scalpers, and leaving us average gamers out in the cold, and they (to this point) have chosen to do nothing about it.... that's the other frustrating part (beyond the scalpers and limited availability)... so at this point I have no qualms about leaving my preorders sit on the shelf until such time as I can get my hands on an X (preferably the Halo edition) without getting screwed... so we'll see what happens...
was there not a req pack for qualifying for a summer season ranked arena? typically if you qualify you are given a req pack for qualifying at the end of/start of a new season. I did not get one after the summer season and its the first time I remember not getting one. maybe it was just me lol
You’re not the only one. A few members in my company didn’t get one either, me included. Don’t know what’s up. Just weird.
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
I use the Xbox one s, still plays just as fine no problems. I’m not even sure what the real difference is.
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
I use the Xbox one s, still plays just as fine no problems. I’m not even sure what the real difference is.
Processing power i believe is significant.
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
I have a series X and my son has an Xbox one x. We have them right beside each other with the same TVs, same wires, etc.

we both started our Xbox’s up at the same time from a cold start. I was in MCC and choosing a playlist before my son’s had finished starting up. He was still on the green Xbox screen.

There is no comparison. No competition. It’s everything an Xbox should be!
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
I have a series X and my son has an Xbox one x. We have them right beside each other with the same TVs, same wires, etc.

we both started our Xbox’s up at the same time from a cold start. I was in MCC and choosing a playlist before my son’s had finished starting up. He was still on the green Xbox screen.

A comparison between the s and x is what I want to see side by side
Pheinted wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
Prewojo wrote:

A comparison between the s and x is what I want to see side by side
That would be interesting to see. Yet the design of the Xbox Series S makes zero sense to me. It’s an all digital console with only 500GB? Yet, the Xbox Series X is not all digital and has 1TB.

Putting cost aside, who in their grand scheme of things thought this would be a good idea?! It’s illogical. Maybe they did it to sell more external hard drives or expansion cards, but really? Xbox engineers are not stupid. So What am I missing here?
i didnt get this season req pack, i know the emblem ended a long time ago
Maybe they stopped doing it. Or maybe they have so much going on with mcc season 8 and infinite that it just slipped their minds.