Arena, Warzone or Campaign first?

OP J HOVA 8

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Arena, Warzone or Campaign first?

Make Your Selection:

Which will you play first? Feel free to comment below.
Campaign. The whole story about Chief going 'rogue' has me very interested, but I have to admit.... zero interest in Fireteam Osiris
Arena for me. Love the competition and balance.
Campaign. The whole story about Chief going 'rogue' has me very interested, but I have to admit.... zero interest in Fireteam Osiris
Yea, I don't even really know much about any of Fireteam Osiris, aside from Tanaka, so maybe they will pique my interest. We'll see.
Campaign of course!
Warzone, gonna show em what a real Spartan can do! lol
Sir Zelus wrote:
Warzone, gonna show em what a real Spartan can do! lol
haha, like the enthusiasm :P
Gotta play the story first so I can see what happens. Playing with a couple buds that night and we're big fans of the story. Can't wait for this at midnight.

Sadly after we finish campaign one of my buds will go back to Wow and I prolly won't ever play more than 5 games of multiplayer with him. Me and the other friend will hop into multiplayer if I don't take a nap before my other friends get on.

Brightside though, all my other halo buds will be on during the day after work and classes, etc. So we'll all be doing arena from then on out. Warzone might happen if we're all on and wanting to play together.
Anox143 wrote:
Gotta play the story first so I can see what happens. Playing with a couple buds that night and we're big fans of the story. Can't wait for this at midnight.

Sadly after we finish campaign one of my buds will go back to Wow and I prolly won't ever play more than 5 games of multiplayer with him. Me and the other friend will hop into multiplayer if I don't take a nap before my other friends get on.

Brightside though, all my other halo buds will be on during the day after work and classes, etc. So we'll all be doing arena from then on out. Warzone might happen if we're all on and wanting to play together.
Feel free to add me on xboxlive man. I got a squad of four or so buds i will be playing with. We can get a couplw more and run warzone with a full squad!
campaign
Solo Heroic campaign.
M8, Imma drop into a couple of Warzone matches to wreck some bottoms, then gunnu chill with the Campaign!!
Campaign first, tho i want to play warzone however i dont want to be stabbed in the face by spoilers..
Campaign first.
Campaign, then early warzone. I want to see what it's like to fight everyone with just ARs and pistols
EZ, Campaign first.
Campaign first. Always. Legendary Solo.
Always campaign first.
Warzone first i think.. and then i may do a quick arena and then campaign, mainly just waiting for my mates for the campaign!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Campaign for a few hours, then some arena.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2