Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Armor Effects Like Halo: Reach?

OP FastMrFreeman

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 66
Armoured Effect would be pretty awesome but they should add more than just five and I think the Flaming helmet should not just be for pre-orders I think it should be for everyone.
I wouldn't mind if they got added, but they would be hard to get and probably be locked behind a paywall.
Armor effects are cool but I think adding it now would negatively effect competitive matches.
It would be amazing if they were to take the time to bring back the Grunt birthday party armour effect. Would add a nice touch
I have always wanted the after dead effect of gas
A SWAT game with the effect of Grunt Birthday would be awsome!
I think it would be great to return the armour effects even though personally i don't use them i think it would be cool and make another way to identify different teammates (since lets be honest there is always one person who has mk 6 and/or an ODST service tag in a game)
*pop* Yay
some things should just be left in the past, armor effects being one of them. just gimmicky, really added nothing except another insignificant customization option, just like the firefight voices.
Armor effects would be a generally cool idea
I wouldn't mind having my Birthday Party effect back. Good times.
Having the "YAAAAAAAAAY" was pretty neat.
Armor effects are cool but I think adding it now would negatively effect competitive matches.
Yeah since these games are so competitively-oriented it would prolly be "distracting."
Berttolini wrote:
A SWAT game with the effect of Grunt Birthday would be awsome!
Just imagine an exterm:
"YA-YA-YA-YAAAAAY."
I think it would be cool to have back, despite the fact I never had any
That would be awesome.
I'm not sure it would be the best idea to bring armor effects back...
I think that's a cool idea, but it doesn't exactly go with Halo 5.
#HaloRules
I would like some effects, such as armor that's on fire or a minor explosion when you hit some one.
I love the idea since they were pretty cool, but it wouldn't fit for Halo 5
I personally don't like it, it gets to Edward in infection when you get hit by the scattershot and disinagrate
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 66