Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Armor Effects Like Halo: Reach?

OP FastMrFreeman

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 66
The thousandth reply!!!!! Anyway, I've been doing some thinking and well if such effects were to become an eventuality they most likely would be put under random or pay to get reqs. Does anyone know whether 343 has confirmed or denied whether reqs will be coming back in the next installment of Halo?
I like the idea of bringing back Reach's armor CUSTOMIZATION back into Halo, because it would give us a lot more options than we have now.
I think is this a Amazing idea... I remember how excited when i got inclement Weather on halo reach and i think they should add some cool affects to make your Player look more as a bad -Yoink-.
The hologram was awesome
Great idea, just maje a social day to earn those Efrects, make it difficult to get, like a recon in H3
I personally never liked them, so I hope they don't come back in the next game
Bring back inclement weather that was always cool.
I love armour effects. Grunt birthday party was awesome.
I hope that they add that in the new halo game. I love that customization.
I don't think 343 cared enough for it to add back in to Halo 5 although it would've been nice to have effects back in the memories of Reach pack. I personally have never cared for the effects.
I like the idea of bringing back Reach's armor CUSTOMIZATION back into Halo, because it would give us a lot more options than we have now.
I was just about to say... armor effects by themselves are something I wouldn't get excited for. But if they actually brought us Halo: Reach's customization system, I would be over the moon.
Grunt Birthday party
BanterKG wrote:
It would be dope if they brought armor abilities back
no, just no

no
Why mate
They should add Armour lock back quick before Nibiru rapes us
I mean they were a cool gimmick, but personally I'd say no to their return
Armor effects were an extremely unique aspect to the game, but I just don't see 343 bringing them back into the game with the direction that they've taken the multiplayer in. It's extremely unlikely that they will ever do something like that considering how much time they dump into making new skins and weapon variants to add into the game. The Req system is already gimmicky and having armor effects added to an already frustrating RNG system would be messing with the fanbase too much. I would like for it to be more simple than reach and not stand out as much because then it would be easier to implement. Then again this would only work f the brought back a credit system like how Halo Reach had it.
It takes away from the idea that the Spartans in multiplayer are in simulations training them for real life scenarios.
Do you think the UNSC would allow those effects???
I don't think they need to come back but I'd be okay with 343 bringing them back.
BanterKG wrote:
It would be dope if they brought armor abilities back
no, just no

no
Why mate
I liked armor abilities they were helpful
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 66