Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Armor Effects Like Halo: Reach?

OP FastMrFreeman

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 53
  4. 54
  5. 55
  6. 56
  7. 57
  8. ...
  9. 66
They should bring over Blue Flames. But you only get it if you have it in Reach.

Spoiler:
Show
I think armor abilities in from halo reach would be a nice touch to halo 5, personally my favorite was the armor lock ability.
BanterKG wrote:
It would be dope if they brought armor abilities back
no, just no

no
Why mate
I liked armor abilities they were helpful
It would be cool, just things like sprint shouldn't be an armor ability. I enjoy being fast and not having to be slow all the time, as "original halo" as it is, I don't wanna be in a game where most of my time is spent walking somewhere.
yep
I think it was that people didnt like them.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Nunca me gustaron.
Sólo otro efecto de partículas que no hacen nada.
BigTim619 wrote:
I loved the inclement weather one!
KOHL223 wrote:
That would be cool if they added that
Yeah
In a game like halo you need a balance of casual and competitive/serious. Halo reach and halo 3 did this best I think. You could play competitive if you wanted but because it's halo you could have that casual side. You know the part that just wants to have fun which is what halo was about. The armor effects didn't take away from reach because the game was serious but added to it because you need to have casual. Honestly halo needs to regain this balance it once had. Armor effects was a great way to make the game fun and really should be added back. And hey if you don't want them you don't have to equip them.
Armor effects would be good but the game is now more realistic
Inclement was the best one along side pestilence
Doncut97 wrote:
Again, all the people I see that are complaining by saying they shouldn't come back are those who probably never got the Flames in Reach and that made them mad. Lol
actually people are mad because most of the people here have the flames and they want them too
Flaming helmets ftw
I think is this a Amazing idea... I remember how excited when i got inclement Weather on halo reach and i think they should add some cool affects to make your Player look more as a bad -Yoink-.
They are ok, I love the noble team armors, they’re pretty cool (Emile’s armor though)
I agree. We should have the armor customization we had in Halo: Reach. That would be cool. Maybe you could get the chest armor, and maybe the shoulders and forearms would come with each other, but still be separate, and the helmets were the same thing, and you would get all the leg armor together with each other. That sounds interesting to me.
TBH I think armour effects are just gimmicks.
Armor effects was just a experiment by bungie that never stayed true to halo that's why it was never implemented in future halo games.
Armor effects was just a experiment by bungie that never stayed true to halo that's why it was never implemented in future halo games.
Greetings from Mexico. Indeed, the effects of armor were the best there was in Halo Reach, especially when you died, the effect of dropping hearts was incredible. I really liked the flaming head effect.
It would be cool :)
I'm not gonna look through 55 pages to see if I already posted, but I wouldn't mind them if they were in H6.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 53
  4. 54
  5. 55
  6. 56
  7. 57
  8. ...
  9. 66