OP FastMrFreeman

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. ...
  7. 66
Armor effects are nice but need to be executed well. Good example of good execution is reach. Example of bad ones are in halo 4 such as the sentry and the full shield. Need to be useful abilities that are good to the game and players
Armor effects are nice but need to be executed well. Good example of good execution is reach. Example of bad ones are in halo 4 such as the sentry and the full shield. Need to be useful abilities that are good to the game and players
Tsxki wrote:
Having armour effects back would be awesome! Halo 5 needs more customisation in general to be honest
You're right, but 343i will never do that for the game.
TBH, 343i can't just throw out a game, ignore ideas, and expect success. The community give the game it's popularity and sweet ideas. 343i would never be successful, if it weren't for those who contributed outside 343i. They should always consider things, even if they don't enjoy it.
Armor effects were cool but way too pricey not really worth buying however I think it would work really well in a req system
Tsxki wrote:
Having armour effects back would be awesome! Halo 5 needs more customisation in general to be honest
You're right, but 343i will never do that for the game.
TBH, 343i can't just throw out a game, ignore ideas, and expect success. The community give the game it's popularity and sweet ideas. 343i would never be successful, if it weren't for those who contributed outside 343i. They should always consider things, even if they don't enjoy it.
If 343i listened to these fans, it might have much more success but they do not. :(
The flames is the best
Definitely needed! Good choice.
The more I play the more I want more unique armor abilities rather than just active camo, damage boost, speed boost and overshield
they would look bad on 5
Would love to see armor lock make a return
Armor mods besides sprint. Happy they made sprint an actual permanent ability everyone has makes matches more interesting and fast paced
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Están bien pero son solo trucos de la armadura
I only recently got the 1 million credit amor affect and was very up set with result
Only.put in new armor mods if they fit the game, no need to bring in bad stuff to pull the game down and make it trash
I dont like them...I meen you play day for day to get the armory skin,but on the end of the day, for what? ^.^
To be honest they should do a weekend or two in Halo 5 where every headshot kill is rewarded with Grunt Birthday Party
Dont risk good quality of a game for more quantity of items and random add ons
Would be great to see the return of the hologram, used to troll tf outta people with that ability. Prob one of my favorites of all time
Just not the sentinel drone from halo 4
they were fine except for the armor block that ruined the gameplay
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. ...
  7. 66