Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Armor Organization Update

OP IuIu G

I have been looking in to all the armor in the collection tab (not spartan appearance. I don't like how it is just categorized based on rarity. I do not see why they would not categorize based on the armor (i.e. Recon and all variants are under Recon not scattered around the place)
god yes, we need a better way to organize these. like you said, group all recon variants under recon, mark v variants under mark v, etc. I feel very discouraged to try and change up my armor because of the fact that I can't actually figure out what my options are
god yes, we need a better way to organize these. like you said, group all recon variants under recon, mark v variants under mark v, etc. I feel very discouraged to try and change up my armor because of the fact that I can't actually figure out what my options are
Today I sat for 5-10 minuets looking for the variants of different helmets and it is all over the place! I just hope that 343 will do something about this or we were too late to mention this.
IuIu G wrote:
Today I sat for 5-10 minuets looking for the variants of different helmets and it is all over the place! I just hope that 343 will do something about this or we were too late to mention this.
Yes by about 3 years lol
IuIu G wrote:
Yes by about 3 years lol
It's to late to change it now lol. I gave up on changing my spartan's appearance because I can't find any of the armor or helmets.
IuIu G wrote:
Yes by about 3 years lol
It's to late to change it now lol. I gave up on changing my spartan's appearance because I can't find any of the armor or helmets.
*sigh*