Armor Sets that should return

OP KogaGmente III

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

as of 4/26/17 Rogue is beginning to peak up there, from what I've seen. Both from 343 Era and Bungie Era.

Seem to be the most popular so far.
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark 6 Delta

*Edit*
Spoiler:
Show
I would love to see the Raider DSTT skin from Halo 4 make a return. It's one of the main armor sets I am still working to obtain in Halo 4 since you have to do a lot to get it. I order to get (I think) the shoulders...you have to beat the campaign on (not sure if solo or not) Legendary. To get the torso (I think) you have to beat the Spartan Ops missions on Legendary (not sure if solo or not) and to get the helmet, you have to complete 1,000 matches of War Games.
All I need to do is finish the War Games....I think I am at like 840-860ish games the last times I checked. Halo 4 is what got me into the Raider armor set because of its wolf-like appearance and when I seen the DSTT skin essentially gave it a digital camo pattern, it was something I wanted to really try and get...so seeing that set make a return would be awesome...or just any more Raider sets in general.
Ghost33z wrote:
I second this. And third this. And even fourth it too.

The Mark VI [GEN1] is so inaccurate to the classic Mark VI, it's not even funny. It's almost like they didn't even care to make it look right.
im thinking of perfect armor set from halo 4, i really like it makes me feel like a robot
im thinking of perfect armor set from halo 4, i really like it makes me feel like a robot
You mean the Prefect, right?
I wouldn't mind the Ricochet armor to come back. I don't like the helmet, but everthing else was pretty tight.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Ghost33z wrote:
I second this. And third this. And even fourth it too.

The Mark VI [GEN1] is so inaccurate to the classic Mark VI, it's not even funny. It's almost like they didn't even care to make it look right.
Yes please. I hate the Mark VI [GEN1] so much. I was really hoping for a callback to Halo 3.
Ghost33z wrote:
I'm not against getting a Halo 3-style Mark VI, but calling it Mark VI Delta doesn't really make any sense.
I'd like to see Prefect return.
Ghost33z wrote:
This. Mark VI Delta is all I need.
Ghost33z wrote:
I'd like to see Prefect return.
I enjoyed both those armor sets a lot. Me Personally the Armor Set I think that should definitely return if chosen from Halo 4 and 5 to Halo 6 would be:

• War Master
  • Classic H3 Standard
  • Aviator
  • Ricochet
  • HeilosSkril
  • Achilles
  • Timmy Helmet
  • Oliver Helmet
And none of these should be tied to Certain Quota's to earn. Leave Emblems and Armor Skins for that.
The only thing I want in Halo 5's armour set is to add full armour customisation.
The only thing I want in Halo 5's armour set is to add full armour customisation.
So you basically want everything, just the ability to edit like we had in Halo 3 and in Reach?
So you basically want everything, just the ability to edit like we had in Halo 3 and in Reach?
More specifically to Halo 4 but in general yes. I know the chances of this happening is slim but I just like put a word in it just to ensure Halo 6 will return the feature.
More specifically to Halo 4 but in general yes. I know the chances of this happening is slim but I just like put a word in it just to ensure Halo 6 will return the feature.
"Were it so easy"~ Arbiter

Better to have voiced, then to remain silent~ I agree with you on this.
Reach's system was the best and will always be the best, until a better system is implemented. With that being said.. halo 4 and 5's lack of customization taught me to care less about armour. Just pick a helmet and an armour that you kinda like and go with it.

The armours I found myself fond of are
Wrath + it's variant
Soldier (the armour, not the helmet)
Indomitable
Pilot
Eod
Helljumper
Nightfall

There's probably a few more but I can't think of them at the moment.
Hazop from Halo 4
Maybe the OG ODST helmet from Reach
Classic CQB.

Built onto mark 6, and painted properly.
(Black on the helmet and halo 3 stripes.)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15