2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 44
The only thing I want in Halo 5's armour set is to add full armour customisation.
So you basically want everything, just the ability to edit like we had in Halo 3 and in Reach?
RIP normal community
The only thing I want in Halo 5's armour set is to add full armour customisation.
Yeah. That would look so cool
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark 6 Delta
Volize wrote:
I'd like to see Prefect return.
I enjoyed both those armor sets a lot. Me Personally the Armor Set I think that should definitely return if chosen from Halo 4 and 5 to Halo 6 would be:

• War Master
  • Classic H3 Standard
  • Aviator
  • Ricochet
  • HeilosSkril
  • Achilles
  • Timmy Helmet
  • Oliver Helmet
And none of these should be tied to Certain Quota's to earn. Leave Emblems and Armor Skins for that.
lol timmy and oliver
This. Mark VI Delta is all I need.
Just call it "Classic Mark VI" FFS
Volize wrote:
I'd like to see Prefect return.
.nur tceferP ot ees ot ekil d'I
I'm not against getting a Halo 3-style Mark VI, but calling it Mark VI Delta doesn't really make any sense.
Ikr "Mark VI" like shutup frfr
Hotrod192 wrote:
I second this. And third this. And even fourth it too.

The Mark VI [GEN1] is so inaccurate to the classic Mark VI, it's not even funny. It's almost like they didn't even care to make it look right.
Yes please. I hate the Mark VI [GEN1] so much. I was really hoping for a callback to Halo 3.
Good for you -Yoink!-
I wouldn't mind the Ricochet armor to come back. I don't like the helmet, but everthing else was pretty tight.
WDYM???? The helmet made Ricochet what it is!
Vaudeur wrote:
im thinking of perfect armor set from halo 4, i really like it makes me feel like a robot
You mean the Prefect, right?
lol perfect im dead
im thinking of perfect armor set from halo 4, i really like it makes me feel like a robot
Makes me feel like a Spartan-IV
I would love to see the Raider DSTT skin from Halo 4 make a return. It's one of the main armor sets I am still working to obtain in Halo 4 since you have to do a lot to get it. I order to get (I think) the shoulders...you have to beat the campaign on (not sure if solo or not) Legendary. To get the torso (I think) you have to beat the Spartan Ops missions on Legendary (not sure if solo or not) and to get the helmet, you have to complete 1,000 matches of War Games.
All I need to do is finish the War Games....I think I am at like 840-860ish games the last times I checked. Halo 4 is what got me into the Raider armor set because of its wolf-like appearance and when I seen the DSTT skin essentially gave it a digital camo pattern, it was something I wanted to really try and get...so seeing that set make a return would be awesome...or just any more Raider sets in general.
Yeah I think I might agree
I would rather it return as "Mark VI"
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

Seem to be the most popular so far.
Definitely the Athlon Champion helmet.
Maybe the mw2 blaster as an armor
Seedarnee wrote:
I'll call it what I please, than you.
Seedarnee wrote:
Its not gonna be called Mark VI Delta if it is the original, -Yoink-
Seedarnee wrote:
Maybe the OG ODST helmet from Reach
I actually liked halo 4's odst more
y tho
I never liked the Halo 4 ODST Helmet, it was too rounded. I think most people just think of the armor with the pack when they think of the Halo 4 Variation.
Seedarnee wrote:
Seedarnee wrote:
I don't care, that's its designation now. The new name mean nothing, it's what the armour encapsulates and means to the community that matters. There's making mountains out of molehills, then there's this.

I just noticed that you made like five pages of replies to this topic, which... alright, not how I'd spend my time, but k. But all of the answers that you didn't agree with, you were snarky, dismissive and all together rude. You made a lot of effort replying to people, but none to respect them. Why should we in turn respect your thoughts? I have very little interest in having a discussion with someone who calls others' opinions objectively incorrect, who questions people's integrity, intelligence and opinions because you don't agree with what they said and who spams Waypoint with five + pages of derivative drivel that primarily aims to antagonise people. Be nice or don't play.
Seedarnee wrote:
Seedarnee wrote:
If it comes back it probably will hold the "Mark VI Delta" name in game, plain and simple that's the armors classification in both game and lore. The only way it would ever get plain "Mark VI" or "Mark VI Classic" (which if I remember right there hasn't been a helmet in any Halo that carries "Classic" in its name) in game is if it's the only variation in the whole game that will appear. So all in all of they are to bring back the original than the easiest way to identify it would be by calling it "Mark VI Delta".
Seedarnee wrote:
z2takt wrote:
yea
  1. You have my name i love you
  2. You might get in trouble for one word posts, be careful
oh yea idk man i do that -Yoink- all the time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12