2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 44
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

Seem to be the most popular so far.
I want Prefect back.
Seeker and breaker armor are my favorites
Spoiler:
Show
I have a 2nd Armor set idea, its just the armor, no Helmet, Its a photoshop, but In my eyes it might work
The Hayabusa has always been an armor that I wanted 343 to bring back. Ever since I saw the 343 version of that armor I just really want to see it come back to armor customization. Hayabusa
Lol why was this thread locked then unlocked?
Probably would be more appropriate to message one of the Monitors. My guess is that it was a bit of a mess at some point and they wanted to let any overly heated debate cool off.
It was getting a bunch of spam.
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark 6 Delta

*Edit*
Spoiler:
Show
Agree 100%
I would like to see decimator return along with helioskrill.
I would love to see Hayabusa and the original ODST armor sets come back. Hayabusa because it's just badass and ODST because although the chest piece for Nightfall is cool, I don't really like the way the helmet looks too much. An original ODST design would awesome.
I agree with that to guys
They should add the Alpha-Nine set with all the different variations of the ODST helmets
I'm very surprised that we still haven't gotten to use the same armor that Master Chief has used since Halo 4. I would just like the option to use it.
What about the Promethean armor introduced in Halo 4? Should that be reintroduced?
P.S. I agree with the return of Hayabusa armor. It was badass.
What about the Promethean armor introduced in Halo 4? Should that be reintroduced?
You mean the prefect armour?
If so, I certainly agree.
Also, the CQB and Haunted helmet from Reach would be great, too.
You mean the prefect armour?
If so, I certainly agree.
It probably was the Prefect armor.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
We've been over this. We need Hayabusa back! With the sword and everything. You know what would be even cooler? add a katana assassination!
Yeah but the only Problem is that Team Ninja own the rights of Hayabusa, its was just a promotional thing when they added a Spartan to Dead or Alive 4
I imagined it was something with copyright, but nothing is stopping 343 from sitting down with Team Ninja and discussing some terms. If there's enough demand for it I'm sure it's crossed someone's mind.
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

Seem to be the most popular so far.
Totaly agree, all miss Hayabusa
i think hayabusa and raider would be pretty cool
  1. 1
  2. ...