2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 44
I also wanna see armor sets that have never before appeared in the games… SPI PLZ 343 PLZ!
I give zero -Yoinks!- about 343 designs. I just want my Hayabusa armor back.
I was never a huge fan of Hayabusa, but it appears bringing it back is a good idea, just due to the sheer number of people who want it.
Oceanic. I loved the smooth chestpiece and wierdly shaped and smooth shoulders
if they do Hayabusa make it have katana our you can do it on other armor and use it
zchshr wrote:
I like MJOLNIR Mk. V too much. Just make it readily available in the next game so I don't have to shell out another $10 for it, 343 has me out $20 already. Would be neat to see Hayabusa make a return though. Also Elite armor????
You bring up a good point? Your the first to bring up sangheili. What about armors of sangheili guys?
Do you mean making Elites/Sangheili as playable, or do you mean making Elite armor that fits on a Spartan, because isn't that what the Helioskrill armor is supposed to be?
The word going around is that Sangheili will more tha nlikely be returning IN Halo 6. So if they do. How would their armor be developed.
I would like to see...full customization...nothing else matters to me.
I love to see ODST armors in the game. Kindu like the ODSTset in halo 4 somethin like that would be cool to see in halo 5. I have always worn ODST in every game would love to do so in 5.
Im sure that a lot of players, wants to be again the hayabusa arms complete!!
The two I'd really love would be the elite armor from the HW2 Trailer (the elite who tries to kill Atriox with the red energy sword).
The armor looks so sweet.
And I'd also want to be some form or Honor Guard, maybe not specifically one since the covenant is dead, but something close.
I'd also love to see a revised combat elite armor, or even the combat armor from Halo Wars one, since that also looked pretty dope.

For spartans, it would HAVE to be the Halo 3 variant of EVA for me.
Veltain wrote:
The two I'd really love would be the elite armor from the HW2 Trailer (the elite who tries to kill Atriox with the red energy sword).
The armor looks so sweet.
And I'd also want to be some form or Honor Guard, maybe not specifically one since the covenant is dead, but something close.
I'd also love to see a revised combat elite armor.

For spartans, it would HAVE to be the Halo 3 variant of EVA for me.
And I mean the Halo Wars 2 Atriox Trailer specifically.
awesomep52 wrote:
awesomep52 wrote:
So many requests. Nobody is going to get what they want. Except for the Hyabusa helmet because that is the most popular request so far.
Sorry man, Hayabusa armour is owned by Team Ninja. Bungie made the set for tribute to Team Ninja for adding one of the Spartans (forgot name) in their game.
What do you mean that it is owned by team ninja? That may be, but they clearly had it with and without the Katana in MCC, so I think they are able to put it into 6.
I'm sure there's a exception for the Hayabusa in MCC due in part it was a slight "remaster" of Halo 3. If they add it in the next Halo game, 343i will have to pay licensing rights for the armour set to be added into the next Halo game.

Spoiler:
Show
If playing as a Sangeili returns as an option, I'd love to see some form of the honour guard, though the covenant may be gone, it remains one of my favorite Sangheili designs.
I would like to see the hayabusa armour back aswell
Halo 3's Rogue helmet needs to return. I dont know how that beast looking helmet turned into a elongated abomination of Strider x EVA.
Halo 3's Rogue helmet needs to return. I dont know how that beast looking helmet turned into a elongated abomination of Strider x EVA.
I was never a huge fan of either, but I have to agree, I would be very interested in seeing a classic style rogue helmet.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Me gustaría que regresara la armadura de halo 3 "Hayabusa"
The best thing armor wise 343 could do is bring back the Halo 3 armor designs. Those were my favorite!
The only thing I want in Halo 5's armour set is to add full armour customisation.
So you basically want everything, just the ability to edit like we had in Halo 3 and in Reach?
Honestly yes like Halo 3's and Reach's that customization had me so hooked. The customization I feel like is half of what it use to be like...
I was always wondering why they decided to add all the other Halo 3 classics but not the Rogue and Hayabusa.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 44