2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 44
I want Oceanic and HazOp
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark 6 Delta
I'm not against getting a Halo 3-style Mark VI, but calling it Mark VI Delta doesn't really make any sense.
Ok, you know how Mark V from Halo 3 returned as Mark V Delta?
I'm not against getting a Halo 3-style Mark VI, but calling it Mark VI Delta doesn't really make any sense.
Ok, you know how Mark V from Halo 3 returned as Mark V Delta?
Yes, but Mark V was half-brought back as Alpha, and later as Delta. Mark VI hasn't has any such labels applied, so it really would be out of place.
Vaudeur wrote:
im thinking of perfect armor set from halo 4, i really like it makes me feel like a robot
You mean the Prefect, right?
its call that? huh... this entire time playing halo 4, ive been calling it perfect. but yeah, that
Anything with external ammo racks.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I would like the operator from halo reach
I want Oceanic and HazOp
I completely forgot about Oceanic. Yeah that one should return.
Eapetus wrote:
Already is in
Halo 4 armors were just ugly. Halo 5 have a lot of ugly ones too, but they have improved since H4.
oh yes please, i really miss that sleek yet very protective armour, not just because chief wore it, but it was so practical. The shoulder pieces were not obstructive, however there presence was still clear, unlike the 343 designs which make shoulders appear unprotected/naked undersuit on most armours, even the Gen2 Spartan II style armours.
Maybe the OG ODST helmet from Reach
I actually liked halo 4's odst more
I don't know about you guys, but when I play in the online matchmaking, I wanna go Ricochet ALL the way! Unless, you know, I have Emile's armor, which is probably the best armor EVER.
Halo 4's ODST armor was too rounded for my liking. Reach had a design closer to the original ODST design.
Maybe the real Noble 6 helmet? I would also like the reach Gungir
Halo 4's ODST armor was too rounded for my liking. Reach had a design closer to the original ODST design.
I agree the helmet is a bit round but everything else is better imo, epically the backpack on it. Reminded me alot of the rookies armor. It would be really coold if they just mixed the best traits of all of them and get rid of the colored undersuit that would probably ruin it.
Eapetus wrote:
Already is in
Not the full set
I'd like to see the Centurion and Atlas armors return. Both look really great, imo. On a side note, I'd want to see the H5 EOD helmet return. I like the Reach/H5 version better than the H3/H4 version.
I'd like to see the Centurion and Atlas armors return. Both look really great, imo. On a side note, I'd want to see the H5 EOD helmet return. I like the Reach/H5 version better than the H3/H4 version.
I came back a little while later, I forgot what was the Centurion armor? It doesn't sound familiar.
Rouge
I came back a little while later, I forgot what was the Centurion armor? It doesn't sound familiar.
Centurion is the armor Fred uses in the campaign.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 44