3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 44
They should return the haunted helmet.
haunted helmet? What one was that one? I don't remember ever hearing about that one.
It's the one with the skull under the helmet.
Screenshot? I might just not being remembering it.
Yeah just look up "Haunted Helmet Halo Reach" it'll be there. It's a pretty awesome helmet!
Damn right. Maybe a flaming helmet to
That'd be the best thing.
Damn right. Maybe a flaming helmet to
That'd be the best thing.
I didn't mean to put my quote into yours haha. My mistake.
I would love to see the Raider DSTT skin from Halo 4 make a return. It's one of the main armor sets I am still working to obtain in Halo 4 since you have to do a lot to get it. I order to get (I think) the shoulders...you have to beat the campaign on (not sure if solo or not) Legendary. To get the torso (I think) you have to beat the Spartan Ops missions on Legendary (not sure if solo or not) and to get the helmet, you have to complete 1,000 matches of War Games.
All I need to do is finish the War Games....I think I am at like 840-860ish games the last times I checked. Halo 4 is what got me into the Raider armor set because of its wolf-like appearance and when I seen the DSTT skin essentially gave it a digital camo pattern, it was something I wanted to really try and get...so seeing that set make a return would be awesome...or just any more Raider sets in general.
That'd be awesome.
A req where haunted helmet comes would be great
Halo 4s ODST armor
Well let me say this, I loved the halo 4 and reach customization and really wish to have that back instead of having just a helmet and armor
The Gen 1 rouge
The Gen 1 rouge
I'd like to see if they'd give it an armour piece, too.
haunted helmet? What one was that one? I don't remember ever hearing about that one.
It's the one with the skull under the helmet.
Screenshot? I might just not being remembering it.
Yeah just look up "Haunted Helmet Halo Reach" it'll be there. It's a pretty awesome helmet!
oh that helmet
Gefnaut117 wrote:
Well let me say this, I loved the halo 4 and reach customization and really wish to have that back instead of having just a helmet and armor
Halo 4's was also just helmet and body you know.
Gefnaut117 wrote:
Halo 4 had shoulders, and I feel like there was something with legs, though I may remember incorrectly.
I wouldn't mind the Ricochet armor to come back. I don't like the helmet, but everthing else was pretty tight.
Those sick shoulders...
omarlotrc wrote:
I wouldn't mind the Ricochet armor to come back. I don't like the helmet, but everthing else was pretty tight.
Those sick shoulders...
The sickest of shoulders. I just want those to come back.
Basically just the classic ones, and a handful of newer 343 ones that fit the Halo aesthetic... all the crazy "bug-helmets" and stuff can go straight in the waste bin lol.

Save a handful of really cool ones for accomplishments and meaningful achievements in-game as unlocks... and emphasize the sale of actual armor SKINS through the REQ system. It's cheap content for 343... they can produce a TON at a very low cost, and can be used and projected onto ANY armor in the game, where customization fanatics can have a field-day with whatever armor skins they want to use.

Same goes for weapon skins too, but that's another topic... Sell some really cool skins at a premium though, and you could bring in a lot of cash, with very low dev-costs. Win-win... and more money reserved for the more important DLC content drops.
Gefnaut117 wrote:
Halo 4 had shoulders, and I feel like there was something with legs, though I may remember incorrectly.
it was literally just Head and Body and yeah shoulders, nothing legs. I Just loaded up the game to see.
Hyabusa for sure! id also love to see the skull helmet from halo reach to return
I think that classic Rogue should make a return. The Halo 4 and 5 variant are pretty bad and boring looking. JFO I think should also make a return, as it was my personal favorite helmet in Reach.
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

as of 4/26/17 Rogue is beginning to peak up there, from what I've seen. Both from 343 Era and Bungie Era.

Seem to be the most popular so far.

Edit: 4/28/17
one of our commenters made a good point, since the rumor that elites may be more likely returning in halo 6, he brought up what of the elites? especially if they we're to return? what are you opinions for their armor designs?Edit: 5/3/2017

Wow. I didn't think I'd be seeing this up there, but Oceanic has started to appear at the top recently. I do remember the original design from 343I. Honestly if that would return I wouldn't mind. THough I do think it would need to be re designed a bit to fit the Genre better.
Dude what about game knock offs with a Halo vibe to it? lol like Dead Space outfit xD
I mean if 343i is up to it, I ain't complaining adding other fandoms, however if I remember correctly Bungie made it a big deals for things that went out side of cannon. I'm not sure if 343i Honors that as well? But recent events may say otherwise. I'd still enjoy!.
Yeah i know its a long shot but there is a lot of armour from other games out their that would look sick as spartan armour with a halo twist :P
War master and shinobi should return but shinobi should be changed a little. I think the helmet could use a redesign and the armor could be simplified a tiny bit.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 44