2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 44
Would be better if they would put a variant of the hayabusa or something similar
The halo 4 locus defiantly should return. It looks so much worse now
i wish every armour set was back it would be pretty cool right?
I would love to see the ODST Armor back in Halo 5 all the armors are almost in the ga´me but not the ODST Armor And Jetpacks i would love to see come back
Jetpacks would be interesting as a customization item, but do you mean for function , too?
Yes for funcktion to
I would love to see the ODST Armor back in Halo 5 all the armors are almost in the ga´me but not the ODST Armor And Jetpacks i would love to see come back
Jetpacks would be interesting as a customization item, but do you mean for function , too?
Yes for funcktion to
That'd be very interesting.
Haybusa should return. I loved how it looked in Halo 3 and im wondering how it would look in Halo 5. Before Halo 4 people were speculating it would comeback but sadly not.
Why not the skull/undead helmet from reach?
More variants of Security helmets.
rhe cqb armour
Let's have a new version of the reach armor. Like the classic helmet pack but instead of just a select few helmets do the rest in Halo reach then move to halo 3 armor and helmets.
Gefnaut117 wrote:
Well let me say this, I loved the halo 4 and reach customization and really wish to have that back instead of having just a helmet and armor
Halo 4's was also just helmet and body you know.
Ya man
Chamangoes wrote:
Why not the skull/undead helmet from reach?
Not a bad idea
I would love to see the Raider DSTT skin from Halo 4 make a return. It's one of the main armor sets I am still working to obtain in Halo 4 since you have to do a lot to get it. I order to get (I think) the shoulders...you have to beat the campaign on (not sure if solo or not) Legendary. To get the torso (I think) you have to beat the Spartan Ops missions on Legendary (not sure if solo or not) and to get the helmet, you have to complete 1,000 matches of War Games.
All I need to do is finish the War Games....I think I am at like 840-860ish games the last times I checked. Halo 4 is what got me into the Raider armor set because of its wolf-like appearance and when I seen the DSTT skin essentially gave it a digital camo pattern, it was something I wanted to really try and get...so seeing that set make a return would be awesome...or just any more Raider sets in general.
I totally agree! The Raider DSTT armor was amazing (And it is Solo Campaign on Legendary for torso, you got that bit right), and I really miss having it.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
Classic CQB.

Built onto mark 6, and painted properly.
(Black on the helmet and halo 3 stripes.)
I agree to this but also the full set
Zacjryan wrote:
FORGE PLAY wrote:
Classic CQB.

Built onto mark 6, and painted properly.
(Black on the helmet and halo 3 stripes.)
I agree to this but also the full set
It would be.
Halo 3 armors just swapped chests and shoulders.
With mark 6 arms, legs and back.
i actually hope we get some new cool Armour sets all of the good sets besides haybusa are already in halo 5
I thank every armor from every game movie and book with H4\Reach customization
the hyabusa amour of course
HAZOP would be pretty sweet!
I'd love to see the helioskrill armor return. Maybe not the helmet, but definitely the armor. The shinobi would also be good as well as the wetworker
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 44