3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 44
I've always liked the hyabusa
I would like to get the classic recon because i missed the pack. It will be cool to somehow get it maybe with armor too
Hayabusa yo! Such an iconic armour set, and who doesn't like having a friggin katana on your back?
Hotrod192 wrote:
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark 6 Delta
I second this. And third this. And even fourth it too.

The Mark VI [GEN1] is so inaccurate to the classic Mark VI, it's not even funny. It's almost like they didn't even care to make it look right.
I still think it's one of the best helmetsnij the game though,no matter how off it is.
Hayabusa yo! Such an iconic armour set, and who doesn't like having a friggin katana on your back?
*raises hand*

I was never a fan of the katana, and I never wore it despite having it unlocked.
Hotrod192 wrote:
*raises hand*

I was never a fan of the katana, and I never wore it despite having it unlocked.
To each their own man. I can see how it could be a hindrance for players who like to be sneaky. I just like the idea of having a large blade attached to my online avatar xD
Hotrod192 wrote:
*raises hand*

To each their own man. I can see how it could be a hindrance for players who like to be sneaky. I just like the idea of having a large blade attached to my online avatar xD
Oh, I never tried to be sneaky. My playstyle in Halo 3 was to run in guns blazing and try to kill as many people before I died. I just never liked the look of the katana.

But you're right, to each their own! For those of you who do like the katana, all the power to you!
In my opinion you should return the Hayabusa, although that you paid with money, I buy it. or that is obtained by completing certain requirements
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT: 5/8/2017
I made another post discussing a possible Customization Menu, if you guys have opinions on that check it out:
Menu Customizations Post

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

as of 4/26/17 Rogue is beginning to peak up there, from what I've seen. Both from 343 Era and Bungie Era.

Seem to be the most popular so far.

Edit: 4/28/17
one of our commenters made a good point, since the rumor that elites may be more likely returning in halo 6, he brought up what of the elites? especially if they we're to return? what are you opinions for their armor designs?Edit: 5/3/2017

Wow. I didn't think I'd be seeing this up there, but Oceanic has started to appear at the top recently. I do remember the original design from 343I. Honestly if that would return I wouldn't mind. THough I do think it would need to be re designed a bit to fit the Genre better.
I'd personally like to see Oceanic to return as well, but I don't think the design would have to be changed that much or at all.
i would want to see the hayabusa armor back, that was one of the most awesome things that happened in halo 3
Hotrod192 wrote:
*raises hand*

well that doesnt mean a lot of us did
Hotrod192 wrote:
*raises hand*

well that doesnt mean a lot of us did
I never said that others didn't like it? Not once did I say "I don't like it therefore it's bad and nobody likes it". In fact, in my other post (which I don't think you read), I actually say that it's great that the people who like it, do like it. You're reading way too much into me simply saying that I wasn't a fan.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
*raises hand*

Oh, I never tried to be sneaky. My playstyle in Halo 3 was to run in guns blazing and try to kill as many people before I died. I just never liked the look of the katana.

But you're right, to each their own! For those of you who do like the katana, all the power to you!
I didn't like it either, but what made it cool for me as Armor in Halo 3 was how different and far apart everything was unlike armors in halo 5 where most of them just looked like they where slightly redesigned or skinned differently. There isn't a single piece of armor in Halo's CE, 2, & 3, that looked the same. Each was unique and Iconic. I think that's why Hayabusa stood out so much. Much like how in Halo 4 and 5 armors such as Aviator and War Master Stood out, but the rest just looked too similar for many of us to care. Honestly I think in the entire Genre of 343i Halo Designs the first armors off the top of my head that we're unique in this way was Aviator, War Master, Venator, Oceanic, and maybe Stalker. But that's just my opinion personally.
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT: 5/8/2017
I made another post discussing a possible Customization Menu, if you guys have opinions on that check it out:
Menu Customizations Post

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

as of 4/26/17 Rogue is beginning to peak up there, from what I've seen. Both from 343 Era and Bungie Era.

Seem to be the most popular so far.

Edit: 4/28/17
one of our commenters made a good point, since the rumor that elites may be more likely returning in halo 6, he brought up what of the elites? especially if they we're to return? what are you opinions for their armor designs?Edit: 5/3/2017

Wow. I didn't think I'd be seeing this up there, but Oceanic has started to appear at the top recently. I do remember the original design from 343I. Honestly if that would return I wouldn't mind. THough I do think it would need to be re designed a bit to fit the Genre better.
I'd personally like to see Oceanic to return as well, but I don't think the design would have to be changed that much or at all.
the head just looked a bit to big IMO. And a bit less Ocean like. I think they should've integrated some lights into it at least.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
*raises hand*

I didn't like it either, but what made it cool for me as Armor in Halo 3 was how different and far apart everything was unlike armors in halo 5 where most of them just looked like they where slightly redesigned or skinned differently. There isn't a single piece of armor in Halo's CE, 2, & 3, that looked the same. Each was unique and Iconic. I think that's why Hayabusa stood out so much. Much like how in Halo 4 and 5 armors such as Aviator and War Master Stood out, but the rest just looked too similar for many of us to care. Honestly I think in the entire Genre of 343i Halo Designs the first armors off the top of my head that we're unique in this way was Aviator, War Master, Venator, Oceanic, and maybe Stalker. But that's just my opinion personally.
You're right, every armour in Bungie's games looked unique and stood out among the others. You could easily and immediately distinguish what kind of armour somebody was wearing at a glance. Not only that, however, but everything was also designed with the same aesthetic and philosophy in mind, so you could literally mix and match anything in the game, and you'd end up with something that looks good.

But in Halo 5? More often than not, you'll have a helmet and a body that just don't go together. It could be that their designs are so different that they just don't work together, or maybe the skins for both are just way off. Sometimes, even the base colour of both pieces is different (like if you try to use the Wrath body with literally any helmet other than Wrath). 343i just doesn't make armour great like Bungie did.
i want one that looks like a marine armor with the helm from the pack
but mostly THE FRIGGING KATANA ON HAYABUSA
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

La mejor armadura de Todas la Hayabusa de H3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator. Do not flame or attack/others. Do not make non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
when you think about the majority of the Armour sets are in halo 5
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 44