5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 44
Veexius wrote:
but mostly THE FRIGGING KATANA ON HAYABUSA
can't because of licencing
what the armor from H3ODST I thank it be pretty cool to play in Mickys armor or Dutchs
Veexius wrote:
Yep. It was a one-time thing.
I think a lot of the halo reach armor should come back
Veexius wrote:
Yep. It was a one-time thing.
we could only hope...

That one reach helmet that was never released Think it was called the GRD helmet. I already know it's in doll form on forge, but it would be pretty nice to have.
BRING BACK THE MARK VI CLASSIC
katana and hayabusa pleas 343
Sí katana y hayabusa
con costo
when you think about the majority of the Armour sets are in halo 5
yeah and with such a large amount it lacks unique diversity. Biggest mistake they made on armor development, not even Halo Reach or 4 went crazy.
BRING BACK THE MARK VI CLASSIC
I'd like to see this.
what the armor from H3ODST I thank it be pretty cool to play in Mickys armor or Dutchs
ODST armour would be a good idea.
I would like to see odst armor but more importantly more realistic armor sets such as reach , a more military look. Ammo pouches , grendades , etc.

the four reach sets that's in game already are the best armor sets in the game easily.

The rest have a "power ranger" feel to them that just isn't halo.

And on another note the classic helmets look awesome but for some reason the classic recon is 3x smaller then every other helmet ... paired with the existing scale of armor it just looks ridiculously small when equipped.

Bye
hayabusa
Not sure if I said this before, but Hazop would be cool to have back.
when you think about the majority of the Armour sets are in halo 5
yeah and with such a large amount it lacks unique diversity. Biggest mistake they made on armor development, not even Halo Reach or 4 went crazy.
yeah the majority of the "new" Armour sets are either reskins or old Armour
hayabusa
can't because of licensing
They can make 1000's of different paint jobs for one armor piece I'm sure they could find a cheap knockoff copy
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT: 5/8/2017
I made another post discussing a possible Customization Menu, if you guys have opinions on that check it out:
Menu Customizations Post

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

as of 4/26/17 Rogue is beginning to peak up there, from what I've seen. Both from 343 Era and Bungie Era.

Seem to be the most popular so far.

Edit: 4/28/17
one of our commenters made a good point, since the rumor that elites may be more likely returning in halo 6, he brought up what of the elites? especially if they we're to return? what are you opinions for their armor designs?Edit: 5/3/2017

Wow. I didn't think I'd be seeing this up there, but Oceanic has started to appear at the top recently. I do remember the original design from 343I. Honestly if that would return I wouldn't mind. THough I do think it would need to be re designed a bit to fit the Genre better.
I'd personally like to see Oceanic to return as well, but I don't think the design would have to be changed that much or at all.
the head just looked a bit to big IMO. And a bit less Ocean like. I think they should've integrated some lights into it at least.
Huh, never thought of it like that, honestly, I misinterpreted you saying, "to fit the Genre better" to fit the game's genre; with that clarified though, sure, if they can give it a more underwater vibe to it, I'm all for it.
I want a helmet that's literally a toaster and another that's a fishbowl. I'm not joking.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 44