5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 44
YES!, finally someone who thinks like me
Hayabusa Halo 3
Halo 3's rogue helmet. 👌
Rogue... The real rogue armor from H3, if elites return I'd like to see a new version of the multiplayer elite armor, and Hyabusa with katana. Some of the Reach armors too.
ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT: 5/8/2017
I made another post discussing a possible Customization Menu, if you guys have opinions on that check it out:
Menu Customizations Post

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

as of 4/26/17 Rogue is beginning to peak up there, from what I've seen. Both from 343 Era and Bungie Era.

Seem to be the most popular so far.

Edit: 4/28/17
one of our commenters made a good point, since the rumor that elites may be more likely returning in halo 6, he brought up what of the elites? especially if they we're to return? what are you opinions for their armor designs?Edit: 5/3/2017

Wow. I didn't think I'd be seeing this up there, but Oceanic has started to appear at the top recently. I do remember the original design from 343I. Honestly if that would return I wouldn't mind. THough I do think it would need to be re designed a bit to fit the Genre better.
I'd personally like to see Oceanic to return as well, but I don't think the design would have to be changed that much or at all.
the head just looked a bit to big IMO. And a bit less Ocean like. I think they should've integrated some lights into it at least.
Huh, never thought of it like that, honestly, I misinterpreted you saying, "to fit the Genre better" to fit the game's genre; with that clarified though, sure, if they can give it a more underwater vibe to it, I'm all for it.
I'd probably start wearing it if they did lol. I do remember using it in a machinima of mine, not sure if it's still on YouTube or I deleted that video.
Rogue, Haybusa, and classic Mk VI
Mythic x3 wrote:
DOUBLE POST!!!! XD it's ok, I can tell it a technical error. To bad I'm not staff to fix it.
Yeah sorry about that xD
I would like the See the Mk. V B make a return because the decimator variant in H5 in my opinion is terrible. Also I think it would be pretty cool if they added a proper ODST armor set to the game.
I only recently became familiar with this armour, but I love the JFO helmet.
I just thing separate armor pieces should return, at least like Halo 3/4 (Helmet, Chest, & Shoulders).
Seedarnee wrote:
I want the HAYABUSA armor back bring me my KATANA back!
Okay but i dont wanna see you complaining about the hitbox when you get perfected by a bronze 3
I'm not one to complain about stupid hit boxes I honestly don't care about multiplayer this game is already dead to me :(
Seedarnee wrote:
I want the HAYABUSA armor back bring me my KATANA back!
Okay but i dont wanna see you complaining about the hitbox when you get perfected by a bronze 3
I'm not one to complain about stupid hit boxes I honestly don't care about multiplayer this game is already dead to me :(
Giving up only means we failed. Did the Arbiter not once tell us "We're is so easy?" Halo isn't the only game suffering. She need her community more than ever. Otherwise it will die. But in a sad sad way. I'd rather let Halo *Go out with a Bang~ Sergeant Johnson* And to Halo I said "I'm not leaving you behind~ Master Chief (Halo 4). Because halo isn't just a game on a console. It's an influence and a marker of our lives. That's why it's important to *never forget~ Halo 3*. *Because where you see one small ship; I see a family~ Captain Cutter (HW 2).*
I really need the old armor designs back that looked grimy.
honestly I would love to see mark v [b] come back and maybe JFO too.
I liked the turns up versions too however I think they should also integrate newer version as well. Like what if when you first started on Halo your Spartan looks fresh and new but as you play Halo your armor close appears to be getting old rusted and dented? It would be a cool way to establish who is a newer player and who grinds a lot.
I liked the turns up versions too however I think they should also integrate newer version as well. Like what if when you first started on Halo your Spartan looks fresh and new but as you play Halo your armor close appears to be getting old rusted and dented? It would be a cool way to establish who is a newer player and who grinds a lot.
That would actually be a pretty cool feature to see. Or see actual battle damage during gameplay, similar to what you have with the vehicles before they are completely destroyed.
That sounds very unique I like the way you think
Mk 6 prototype
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 44