1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 44
I'd like to see the Centurion and Atlas armors return. Both look really great, imo. On a side note, I'd want to see the H5 EOD helmet return. I like the Reach/H5 version better than the H3/H4 version.
I came back a little while later, I forgot what was the Centurion armor? It doesn't sound familiar.
Centurion is the armor Fred uses in the campaign.
oh, I didn't know that.
Dang...looks like I am the only one that wants to see either the Raider DSTT return or have some other Raider variation.
Halo 4 Mark V

…geez 343, get it right!
Dang...looks like I am the only one that wants to see either the Raider DSTT return or have some other Raider variation.
I'd wouldn't be sure. I just think more popular armor sets would seen the most.
I wouldn't mind the Ricochet armor to come back. I don't like the helmet, but everthing else was pretty tight.
Honestly for an armor the stood out I would say Ricochet is up there, the helmet bugged me a bit, if it hard harder and sharper lines to it I don't think I'd have as much of an issues. The soft helmet lines with the rigid armor always through me off. I still wouldn't mind it coming back either way.
So not as much the helmet, but honestly the Halo 4 ODST Armor with the pack on it, maybe with some more details and residing would be nice to see come back, it had such a short stint of time in reality.
So not as much the helmet, but honestly the Halo 4 ODST Armor with the pack on it, maybe with some more details and residing would be nice to see come back, it had such a short stint of time in reality.
Yeah I'd love a variant that would allow the ODST armor with a more classic approach but including the back pack on it.
Yeah I'd love a variant that would allow the ODST armor with a more classic approach but including the back pack on it.
If you put a pack on the nightfall armor it would work for me. Just wanna go Feet First Into Hell with my pack! Oh and sorry for the grammar errors in my original post, I put it up before my coffee...
Richochet armor and the ODST armor from halo 4.

I loved the richochet armor, and the odst looked great having the backpack. It looked straight from halo 3 odst and was awesome for that reason.
Rogue--the original Rogue, not the ugly one we've had since Halo 4. I'd also like to see the summer 2013 armor sets make a comeback. It doesn't make sense that those armors were made so long after Halo 4 came out yet aren't present in Halo 5.
If you put a pack on the nightfall armor it would work for me. Just wanna go Feet First Into Hell with my pack! Oh and sorry for the grammar errors in my original post, I put it up before my coffee...
it's cool. I'm not to worried about grammar
Would like to see the armor from halo 1 and halo odst
I'm really interested to see how 343 would recreate the Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor from Halo 3 (and of course the Katana).
Volize wrote:
I'd like to see Prefect return.
I loved this helmet from Halo 4. One of my favorites in the franchise!
Halo 3 Hayabusa
Halo 4 HAZOP
Halo 3 EOD
Halo Reach CQC
Hayabusa from Halo 3. Maybe even add the katana too :p

Back during the good old days, you were basically "really good" if you were wearing it. (Of course that's not true) and say what you want about it being the victim of its own fame, but I thought it was a big contrast from the other smoother rounded features of the other armors available.
la verdad no recuerdo ese casco(su nombre) ya casi no e jugado halo reach, pero quisiera que pusieran ese casco con la calavera dentro de el, seria epico:3
With only that helmet and the armor hayabusa I am more than happy: 3
I want the HAYABUSA armor back bring me my KATANA back!
MythGrim wrote:
I'm really interested to see how 343 would recreate the Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor from Halo 3 (and of course the Katana).
I hope it's the original I hope if they make it I don't want it to turn out stupid.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 44