2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 44
I want the Katana Armor from Halo 3 to retrurn to Halo 5.
Kouhani wrote:
I want the Katana Armor from Halo 3 to retrurn to Halo 5.
Well this thread wasn't to focus on Halo 5. I think Halo 5 is done adding updates that add things to the game. Our focus here is Halo 6.
Bring in Hellbringer armor haha it was never in but would be a dope new addition
I would love to see the Raider DSTT skin from Halo 4 make a return. It's one of the main armor sets I am still working to obtain in Halo 4 since you have to do a lot to get it. I order to get (I think) the shoulders...you have to beat the campaign on (not sure if solo or not) Legendary. To get the torso (I think) you have to beat the Spartan Ops missions on Legendary (not sure if solo or not) and to get the helmet, you have to complete 1,000 matches of War Games.
All I need to do is finish the War Games....I think I am at like 840-860ish games the last times I checked. Halo 4 is what got me into the Raider armor set because of its wolf-like appearance and when I seen the DSTT skin essentially gave it a digital camo pattern, it was something I wanted to really try and get...so seeing that set make a return would be awesome...or just any more Raider sets in general.
I agree with the Raider DSTT skin statement. I really loved how they designed it to look the way it does.
Reach's system was the best and will always be the best, until a better system is implemented. With that being said.. halo 4 and 5's lack of customization taught me to care less about armour. Just pick a helmet and an armour that you kinda like and go with it.

The armours I found myself fond of are
Wrath + it's variant
Soldier (the armour, not the helmet)
Indomitable
Pilot
Eod
Helljumper
Nightfall

There's probably a few more but I can't think of them at the moment.
I agree with what he says halo reach does actually infact teach u that u go ehh well I guess and move on with it
While the customization could obviously be better in Halo 4 and especially 5 I'm still a little salty that they brought back all these awesome GEN 1 helmets SPECIFICALLY FROM REACH, and they left out Gungnir from Reach. How sad.
Halo 3 hayabusa should be added back. It is my absolute favorite helmet.
Not necessarily all returning armors, but armors for the next HALO game
I might add more as I remember them. But hopefully those make a return in H6 or whatever the next FPS Halo title will be.
Dares helment from odst with her eyes as a visor color and full face for other helments ect plus please bring back the haunted helmet from reach with the skull as a visor
The Reach ODST armour is something that I really want to return. I'm not a big fan of Helljumper, or the Nightfall armour. I just want a simple, plain looking ODST armour. Even if it's not exactly the same as the Reach one.
Hayabusa would be sweet.

I also really want to be able to wear ODST again.

The Halo 3 Security helmet also looks pretty dope.
I agree, I miss hayabusa was one of my favorites in halo.
Hayabusa from Halo 3
I think the ideas for the halo 5 armor are pretty weak. I like the mythic and legendary armors, some ultra rare, stalker, and recruit. The rest like seeker and stinger are the pretty gross. I think if they brought back playable elites then they would have much more sales because of just them. Allow full customization too, I like some of the chest pieces but cant really get my head around the shoulder pieces. Allow more leg options too. There are some boots that look really cool but not with the thigh armor. Customizable body suits is another one. Allow the switch between black and colored. And please! Allow each piece to be customizable. I like the idea of a thick shoulder piece that is beaten up and takes on a menacing red while the other is more of a grey and looks more pristine and is smaller. I hope that if they do add elites that they take into account the designs of h2 anniversary and other concept arts that were drawn for them.
Yineca wrote:
I agree, I miss hayabusa was one of my favorites in halo.
Hayabusa armor is trade marked by the makers of ninja gaiden
I would love to see the Body armors for the classic helmets update, I need my CQB Daisy back! Also an actual ODST would be cool
Absolutely the original ODST set and for variants the versions Halo Reach had. So also with the black thingy upon the helmet like the Recon Gen 1 helmet has.

I know nightfall and helljumper are ODST hybrids, but nothing quite like the original ODST.

Is there some sort of lore behind ODST not being in Halo 5? Because Halo 5 has some ugly a** helmets. Seems like there should be room for the beauty that is ODST.
Just a relative few... get the game right first, and then 343 can start caring about armor sets.

The game offerings in terms of the overall gameplay experience needs to be of AAA quality. This is Halo we're talking about... the "killer app" for the Xbox.
Full armor customization should return :(
Just deadeye
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 44