2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 44
Noble Six's Helmet whith the Halo Reach gimmicks!
pilot amor, or scout from reach
Hyabusa
I would love to see the reach ODST armor
Just a relative few... get the game right first, and then 343 can start caring about armor sets.

The game offerings in terms of the overall gameplay experience needs to be of AAA quality. This is Halo we're talking about... the "killer app" for the Xbox.
Every Aspect of Halo needs attention if it's to be AAA. Sometimes even the smallest of details and turn the tide of game.
vulture111 wrote:
Just deadeye
Deadeye?
ODST
Just an idea....but i think it would be super cool!

Instead of Spartan armor, helmets, visors, skins, stances, assassinations, so on and so forth that we get by earning them through req's, all the while not knowing what we are getting or not wanting that particular skill or look. How cool would it be if a system was in place were you earn "points or currency" if you will, by completing games (more currency the better you do), and thus can use that currency to unlock a specific item or armor or whatever. I personally would dig that A LOT more then the whole unlocking random items through req's like in Halo 5. Not a huge fan of that method. But to see something you want (example: Emile's helmet), to see it in the Armor upgrade shop for blank amount of credits....that gives one something to work towards to build up those credits for that specific item. Then Spartans can spend their time playing and battling to customize specifically what they want their spartan to look like. If that makes sense. I believe a past Halo had this method. Reach maybe? I do not remember.

Another thing that would be awesome, is daily campaign challenges. I remember for a fact Reach had those. Daily challenges that forced you to spend a bit of time in campaign mode from time to time. Give some incentive to continue playing campaign after you have already completed it in all difficulties.

Both those subjects i mentioned i have always LOVED about that specific Halo game in the past. I personally would LOVE to see both those added methods in Halo 6! PLEASE 343!! PLEASE!!!!!

If anyone knows how i can get this message directly to Microsoft studios OR 343 Industries, please let me know and i will do the process. I just feel the next Halo game would be so much more fun (at least for me and i'm sure for thousands of others) with those methods re-introduced.

Thanks y'all!

Jonny
Gamertag: FLYBOY4222
JensBoef wrote:
Absolutely the original ODST set and for variants the versions Halo Reach had. So also with the black thingy upon the helmet like the Recon Gen 1 helmet has.

I know nightfall and helljumper are ODST hybrids, but nothing quite like the original ODST.

Is there some sort of lore behind ODST not being in Halo 5? Because Halo 5 has some ugly a** helmets. Seems like there should be room for the beauty that is ODST.
no the OSDT armor from H3ODST
Like most everyone here, there are some armor sets that I would like to see return in the next title. I would even like to see the ability to customize armor sets like we did in both Halo 4 and Reach. What I would like to see added would be integrated armor abilities/mods depending on the armor type you select. For example:
Lighter type armor would have increased speed, jump height, and improved stealth ability.
Medium type armor would allow increased ammo/grenade carry, auto medic, increased thruster movement.
Heavy type armor would have increased shielding, and increased speed when carrying turrets. Similar to carrying Jorge's gun.
Depending on the type of helmet and/or attachments, increased radar, Promethean Vision (if brought back), improved hacking/hijacking abilities.

What I'm not looking for is to have like 30 different customization slots like you see in other games.

But I guess we'll wait and see what comes down the pipeline.
I would like to see military police return
I would like to see military police return
same here my dad is a retired CAPT from are county Sheriffs office and he is the former SWAT team leader so i like to were any armorr that has to do security or police
JensBoef wrote:
Absolutely the original ODST set and for variants the versions Halo Reach had. So also with the black thingy upon the helmet like the Recon Gen 1 helmet has.

I know nightfall and helljumper are ODST hybrids, but nothing quite like the original ODST.

Is there some sort of lore behind ODST not being in Halo 5? Because Halo 5 has some ugly a** helmets. Seems like there should be room for the beauty that is ODST.
Alright. But I also like the variants from Reach. So those should be also added. :)
That would be great, property rights reserved
That would be great, property rights reserved
Hayabusa armor
Well, the one thing that made me upset concerning Halo 5 was the complete and total lack of armor customization. Only being able to customize the body and head really made me unimpressed. I just think that they should combine the req system for armor pieces with the customization options of Reach. Hell, even 4 had better armor config options than this.
JensBoef wrote:
JensBoef wrote:

Alright. But I also like the variants from
JensBoef wrote:
JensBoef wrote:

Alright. But I also like the variants from Reach. So those should be also added. :)
i miss typed i like all the odst armors i would just like to see the ones H3ODST i wasnt trying to sound mean
Reach. So those should be also added. :)
JensBoef wrote:
JensBoef wrote:

Alright. But I also like the variants from
JensBoef wrote:
JensBoef wrote:

i miss typed i like all the odst armors i would just like to see the ones H3ODST i wasnt trying to sound mean
Reach. So those should be also added. :)
my stupid xbox messed up on that last message sorry about that JensBoef
I would like it if they would have constumizable color designs on your armor. Not just like 1 or two like they have in halo 5. If mean YOU create it yourself
Definitely Hyabusa. Also another one is Halo 3 Rogue. And I think these have been greatly overshadowed, but the Halo 2: Anniversary armor sets. Those were really nice. AND, let's not forget JFO!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 44