7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 44
Rogue armor would be great with some changes
Original Recon from halo 3, hayabusa, and the katana armor
ODST for sure
Master chiefs armor
Master chief
lol that's a person, not an Armor Set lol.
It would be very good to see the elites' armor for spartan, for example the Ascetic in unsc version
It would be very good to see the elites' armor for spartan, for example the Ascetic in unsc version
I'd be all over that!
The Locus armor from H4 is one of my favorite sets from the entire series and I would love a return. However in the next game if they only put in classic armor sets I wouldn't complain at all.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Is Classic CQB in the game? if not bring it back
Bring back Noble 6's helmet because the armor they added is everything BUT Noble 6
i think classic scout hayabusa or even jfo.
that would be great
I'm giving my honest opinion: armors are overrated. Who cares, most armors look almost similar if not the same. It's not at least like helmets where you can notice a difference. It bothers me how many silver and gold packs I just get a stupid armor. Wrath and Indomitable are the only real outstanding armors in the game in my opinion.
UrgentSea wrote:
Bring back Noble 6's helmet because the armor they added is everything BUT Nob
It's in Halo 5. It was released in the Memory's of Reach Pack. Now you have to get it through a Gold pack or a Platinum pack
VenoMzzZ91 wrote:
BRAID THE HAYABUSA WITH COST I BUY IT
Please refrain from double posting. I don't want the post getting locked again. We'd all like a chance to voice our opinions.
FTB Taterz wrote:
I'm giving my honest opinion: armors are overrated. Who cares, most armors look almost similar if not the same. It's not at least like helmets where you can notice a difference. It bothers me how many silver and gold packs I just get a stupid armor. Wrath and Indomitable are the only real outstanding armors in the game in my opinion.
I get what your saying, basically I agree too. They need to size the armors down to just a few for them to actually stand out. Now it's hard to tell which ones are meant to be the iconic ones. That's why my choices are only those that carried over from Halo 4 to 5. well except the special helmets but from Halo 4, Which we're very few. My top 2 would be War Master and Aviator because I think those fit the Genre of Halo 3 and Reach the most.
FTB Taterz wrote:
I get what your saying, basically I agree too. They need to size the armors down to just a few for them to actually stand out. Now it's hard to tell which ones are meant to be the iconic ones. That's why my choices are only those that carried over from Halo 4 to 5. well except the special helmets but from Halo 4, Which we're very few. My top 2 would be War Master and Aviator because I think those fit the Genre of Halo 3 and Reach the most.
I agree with that. Especially sizing it down to the ones that stand out.
Don't they already have this in place?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 44