3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 44
Original Recon from halo 3, hayabusa, and the katana armor
It would be cool if they specifically had Dare's Recon helmet too (which is pretty much original recon).
The Haunted Helmet
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet
That would be pretty cool.

If they add armor, though, I'd like to see it achievement based rather than just a REQ pack. Like the vidmasters.
Gryphon724 wrote:
Don't they already have this in place?
We're talking about this for Halo 6.
Rogue GEN1 (Halo 3), that one is the one I'd like to see the most.
i would like a more accurate version of Carter's armour from reach which would make sense if the were to use more customisable system in halo.
Odst helmet from reach would be nice, but armor specific they should bring in the odst variants from the game like they brought in the noble team armors
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

If they add armor, though, I'd like to see it achievement based rather than just a REQ pack. Like the vidmasters.
Yes that would be better than the whole Spartan Company thing i think
UrgentSea wrote:
Bring back Noble 6's helmet because the armor they added is everything BUT Nob
It's in Halo 5. It was released in the Memory's of Reach Pack. Now you have to get it through a Gold pack or a Platinum pack
"...because the armor they added is everything BUT Noble 6". I understand that they added in an armor set called "Decimator". However, that thing is nothing like Noble 6. I mean at least the rest of Noble team have helmets that are pretty much identical to the one's that they had. But decimator? #notmynoble6
UrgentSea wrote:
UrgentSea wrote:
Bring back Noble 6's helmet because the armor they added is everything BUT Nob
It's in Halo 5. It was released in the Memory's of Reach Pack. Now you have to get it through a Gold pack or a Platinum pack
"...because the armor they added is everything BUT Noble 6". I understand that they added in an armor set called "Decimator". However, that thing is nothing like Noble 6. I mean at least the rest of Noble team have helmets that are pretty much identical to the one's that they had. But decimator? #notmynoble6
To me it looks the same, if not better. But that's just my opinion.
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

I would think that Spartan Companies could be tied to certain Vidmasters. More or less for the team bsed Vidmasters. I think that would be a better improvement upon Spartan Companies. Also don't limit Spartan Companies to just 100.
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

I would think that Spartan Companies could be tied to certain Vidmasters. More or less for the team bsed Vidmasters. I think that would be a better improvement upon Spartan Companies. Also don't limit Spartan Companies to just 100.
The 100 thing is good, in my opinion. But the way the Achilles Armor, i don't think was
COBRA R2 wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

The 100 thing is good, in my opinion. But the way the Achilles Armor, i don't think was
I'm a bit in the dark -- did 343 say they were going to tie Spartan Companies to achievements that unlock armor? That's an interesting idea.
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

I'm a bit in the dark -- did 343 say they were going to tie Spartan Companies to achievements that unlock armor? That's an interesting idea.
i think achilles is currently the only one to my knowledge
kobacckk wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

Did that have to do with Spartan Companies, though? I thought that was just for individual performance?
Sealki wrote:
kobacckk wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

Did that have to do with Spartan Companies, though? I thought that was just for individual performance?
I pretty sure it was the performance of that specific company, but not a 100% sure tbh.
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

That's the only way to get the Achilles Armor, must be in a company
original scout armour from halo 3
The armor in halo 3 the had the sword on his back would be a nice return
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
COBRA R2 wrote:
The Haunted Helmet

That's the only way to get the Achilles Armor, must be in a company
Ah, okay. I understand now
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 44