Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Armor Sets that should return

OP CL3ANSING BLADE

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 44
Ares Harju wrote:
Ares Harju wrote:
I want my football armor back...
Football Amour ? I never heard of that before.
Ricochet or whatever it was from Halo 4.
Oh Lol my bad I didn't play much of Halo 4 back then. 😁
Neither did I really. I went back to Reach and only came back to H4 because of that update.
H4 was too much of a flop for me to play it for more thank 2 weeks unfortunately.
Ares Harju wrote:
Ares Harju wrote:
Ares Harju wrote:
I want my football armor back...
Football Amour ? I never heard of that before.
Ricochet or whatever it was from Halo 4.
Oh Lol my bad I didn't play much of Halo 4 back then. 😁
Neither did I really. I went back to Reach and only came back to H4 because of that update.
H4 was too much of a flop for me to play it for more thank 2 weeks unfortunately.
Oh ok so see you around Spartan. 😁
Hayabusa....

It's just not whatcha use'ta!
Ricochet Armor was pretty sweet especially if you're a football fan.
Ricochet Armor was pretty sweet especially if you're a football fan.
I liked the shoulders, but that was pretty much all I used from it.
Helioskrill, accept you have to earn it. Not get lucky with a pack.
Achilles, come on we all wanted it.
Shinobi, Idk I thought it looked cool.
Hayabusa needs to return (change the name, or whatever you have to do to make it legal), also the original Rogue helmet from Halo 3. Both are really awesome pieces of armor, that we haven't seen since H3.
Hayabusa....

It's just not whatcha use'ta!
Lol, nice. I see what you did there!
Rogue cutthroat and fotus.
ImAMakuta wrote:
Helioskrill, accept you have to earn it. Not get lucky with a pack.
Achilles, come on we all wanted it.
Shinobi, Idk I thought it looked cool.
I think Helios should be available from the start and have other elites variants as Spartans armors for unlock. Like Asethic, or Comando from Halo 3 made for Spartans.
I think that all the things we've unlocked in Halo 5 should be transferred over to Halo 6. I'd just hate to see all my time wasted away. But then again, I'd be too busy playing Halo 6 to notice. Most of the time.

Achilles and Noble Team armor, along with every Mark (insert number here) variant.
That's all I want really. But having everything I unlocked would be nice.
We haven't been able to look like the Master Chief since Halo 3. Halo Reach had versions of his armor, but not the exact armor. Classic Mark VI along with his new armor would be awesome to have. I would like more classic armor because the older armor made you look like Spartans.
A piece of armor i would lke to see is the raider armor. I also want to see maybe brute themed armor (like ive said in previous conversations, maybe a brute themed update) and also some more variants of the police armor from halo reach. Theres so many armors i would like to see back in halo 5 maybe halo 6.
halo 2's mark six
To be honest I personally am a die hard ODST fan so I'd like to see some ODST armor that doesn't look all buldgy and weird lookin'. I wanna see it just like it was in Halo 3: ODST or even Reach! It looked great on that game as well. 🤘🏼
Halo 3 rogue hull or eva
Haunted skull helmet in
Flaming Helmets of course. Otherwise I'm linking up with my fellow Helljumpers on how good the former itinerations of ODST armor are. Feet first into Battle for life.
Ares Harju wrote:
I want my football armor back...
Yeah, I'm hoping they bring Ricochet back as we'll.
Pdyz wrote:
To be honest I personally am a die hard ODST fan so I'd like to see some ODST armor that doesn't look all buldgy and weird lookin'. I wanna see it just like it was in Halo 3: ODST or even Reach! It looked great on that game as well. 🤘🏼
I agree with you. Maybe with the face skin like Dutch or the attachment like Romeo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 44