2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 44
Ricochet Armor was pretty sweet especially if you're a football fan.
I liked the shoulders, but that was pretty much all I used from it.
I would do the same. Usually use one with the EOD helmet.
I wouldn't mind the Ricochet armor to come back. I don't like the helmet, but everthing else was pretty tight.
Football player with guns
KawaiiNEET wrote:
Helioskrill, accept you have to earn it. Not get lucky with a pack.
Achilles, come on we all wanted it.
Shinobi, Idk I thought it looked cool.
Shinobi reminds me of an off-brand Hayabusa
For shangheli armor if they were to return in halo 6 I think they would need to look some what similar to the reach ones so you can tell the differences between a zealot and a general elite because to me they look the same with just different armor color so if that was to happen that would be a good idea I think but what do you guys think about that
KawaiiNEET wrote:
Helioskrill, accept you have to earn it. Not get lucky with a pack.
Achilles, come on we all wanted it.
Shinobi, Idk I thought it looked cool.
I think helioskrill and Achilles should still be earned. maybe a less difficult way for achilles, like maybe just unlocking all the achievements or something. I would like to see Shinobi return, or maybe be an award when you get the achievement " enemy of my enemy", Or maybe some other way.
I think that they should bring back Oceanic, CQC, Hayabusa, and maybe classic gungir (like from Reach)
JFO and Halo 3 Scout should return.
I think the most important thing is to actually be able to customize our armor, screw those micro transaction REQ armor sets -Yoink-. I want to actually customize my spartan (and hopefully elite) in Halo 6 like I could in Reach and Halo 4. Like, you know, change out shoulder pieces and knee pads and the chest piece. As for the armor I want to return, it's the Mark VI from Halo 3/Reach. I also liked Rogue from Halo 3 and Hazop from Halo 4.
sgtCross13 wrote:
I think that they should bring back Oceanic, CQC, Hayabusa, and maybe classic gungir (like from Reach)
Yes and maybe more old styles of helmets.
Armor sets....I would prefer just having the Halo Reach armor customization. 343 really messed that up for me. From changing 1 shoulder pad and having a metal arm was just the best.
i would prefer the classic armor Recon from halo reach, the Pilot from halo reach and the variety ¨"Haunted", and the "GRD" helmet that never passed to the final version
I'd say keep most of, if not all the original armor sets...but a lot of the variants look exactly the same....Maybe take some of those out?
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark VI Delta

The only thing I want in Halo 5's armour set is to add full armour customisation.

The classic recon set please
A1NZ wrote:
The classic recon set please
yes! please bring that back
My personal faves:

Reach Mark Vb (set)
Reach JFO (helmet)
Halo 3 - ODST (set)
dossaer wrote:
My personal faves:

Reach Mark Vb (set)
Reach JFO (helmet)
Halo 3 - ODST (set)
hell yeah!
The Hayabusa Armor of Halo 3 should return as Jago Armor inspired by Killer Instinct. They should also add a Fuulgore armor set too.
I just want playable elites back.
I just want playable elites back.
Amen! Elites all the way. But question, what armors of theirs would you like to see in 6 if they do return?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 44