2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 44
Bring back Hayabusa/Katana/Flaming Recon from Halo 3! Also Helioskril and Indomitable variants.

I would also really like to see more armor sets or other collectibles that you have to earn. For example, there should be something special for people who beat the game on legendary/collect all the skulls/etc. I fondly remember grinding out H3 on legendary and going for all the skulls/achievements desperately trying to unlock the Katana armor. I missed that in H5 and felt let down when I didn't get anything at all after beating the game on legendary and getting all the collectibles.
I just want playable elites back.
Amen! Elites all the way. But question, what armors of theirs would you like to see in 6 if they do return?
I'd like to see variants from reach, halo 3, and halo 2 anniversary. For elites like for example, like ultra (halo reach), Spec Ops (halo reach), Zealot (halo reach), Field marshall (halo reach), Officer (halo reach), assault (halo 3), Combat (halo 3), command (halo 3), Ascetic (halo 3), Elite (halo 2A), Outrider (halo 2a), and invader (halo 2a).
I would love to see the Noble 6 armor return!!
I love the Mark lV armor from halo 5!. It makes my spartan look like a member of Red Team, and who doesn't like Red Team?
iXapa wrote:
I think it did in halo 5, i think its called Decimator. However it looks funny wished they'd touch it up a bit.
the metas helmet
that would be so awesome
I ALSO would love the raider helmet to return
El hayabuza tiene que pedir permiso al equipo ninja. Dado que no tienen los derechos sobre la imagen
The classic Marl VI would be stunning
kobacckk wrote:
iXapa wrote:
I think it did in halo 5, i think its called Decimator. However it looks funny wished they'd touch it up a bit.
I agree
Maybe add in the Halo 3 Rogue helmet and maybe add an armour for it as well?
iXapa wrote:
kobacckk wrote:
iXapa wrote:
I agree
Yea they messed up the helmet shape really badly and ruined the visor on it, it's a shame really.
iXapa wrote:
kobacckk wrote:
iXapa wrote:
I agree
Yea they messed up the helmet shape really badly and ruined the visor on it, it's a shame really.
i wish they would have it be the classic and not mess with it.
Any thoughts on unhelmeted characters or customizable head skins.
I remember in H3: ODST they allowed you to play as the unhelmeted team members as part of Firefight.
At the same time, and I know they are just the in-game cut scenes; we have seen several of the Spartan characters without their helmets.
Don't see why the next game can't support this level of customization.
The original noble 6 armour
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark VI Delta*Edit*
Spoiler:
Show
Lul
Halo 3 version of EVA would be great. Love the new one and Halo Reach variant but I also like the Halo 3 fish bowel.
I would certainly like to see the return of the JFO, prefect, and despite never appearing in a game, The SPI armor.
I would love to see the returns of Hazop from halo 4 and Rogue from Halo 3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 44