2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 44
Imagine if they bring back the goblin armor back as April fools dlc I would love it
The Halo reach armor sets were so cool....most of the halo 5 armor sets are horrible...
Kats robotic arm should've made a return.....SMH
Kats robotic arm should've made a return.....SMH
Yeah, that should've returned.
these are from the dvd Halo legands.They would be cool to see return even tough they were never in a game
Spartan 1337 armor
Daisy armor with the bear charm
the armors blue team wore the episode the package(me personally i would like to have Freds armorr with those badass serrated comdat knives in the sholder arrmor plates)
I wanna see the Hayabusa armour and the CQC return, along with all the Halo Reach commando helmet with the 3rd upgrade.
Halo 3 Scout
Halo 6 needs these imo, and better customisation like Reach and H4 had...

Pilot
Hazop
Operator
Military Police
Juns Armour
Robotic Limbs?
Blue Team armour sets
Osiris Armour Sets
Definately Shinobi
Hyabusa with Katana
Halo 3 Standard Armour (forgot the name)
ODST (Halo 4 Style or Reach Style-as long as it has a form of backpack)
Nightfall Armour (best looking armour set in Halo 5 imo-better than Helljumper tbh)

Thats all I can think of, thoughts?
All the Halo 3 Armors, and Reach. And classic ODST, the new on looks so stupid. Hello Skrill, Mark V, Blue Team and Osiris armor. There are 200+ armors in Halo 5, literally 95% looks stupid.
I really like the design of the Shinobi Helmet. That should be in halo 6
Oceanic, very unique and fun helmet. Amazing chest piece really sells it. Why not return vanguard as well? It wouldn't hurt...
Oceanic, very unique and fun helmet. Amazing chest piece really sells it. Why not return vanguard as well? It wouldn't hurt...
Oceanic was one I was surprised to see rise to the top. I didn't recall a lot of people using it in Halo 4. But I guess it was loved more than I thought it was.
My personal preference would be haybusa with the katana just like the good old days
I've been getting a lot of isn't Halo 5 done updating this? This isn't for Halo 5, this is for sets that return in Halo 6. We're trying to help 343i narrow armors down to popular and most iconic armors so there aren't just thousands of similar looking armors.ok so I wanted to see what the general public would like to see return via armor sets.
For this, I'd like to see choices from Halo 4 and 5 as we already know everyone would love Reach and Halo 3 sets etc. to return, but from the 343 Era which armor sets do you think fit in the Genre and should return?

EDIT: 5/8/2017
I made another post discussing a possible Customization Menu, if you guys have opinions on that check it out:
Menu Customizations Post

EDIT:

I'm seeing a lot of sets.

Hyabusa
Prefect
Mark VI (Classic)
Mark V (Classic)
Night Fall and ODST(Original Variant)

as of 4/26/17 Rogue is beginning to peak up there, from what I've seen. Both from 343 Era and Bungie Era.

Seem to be the most popular so far.

Edit: 4/28/17
one of our commenters made a good point, since the rumor that elites may be more likely returning in halo 6, he brought up what of the elites? especially if they we're to return? what are you opinions for their armor designs?Edit: 5/3/2017

Wow. I didn't think I'd be seeing this up there, but Oceanic has started to appear at the top recently. I do remember the original design from 343I. Honestly if that would return I wouldn't mind. THough I do think it would need to be re designed a bit to fit the Genre better.
Probably the Hayabusa armor does not come back, because another studio has copyright.
I would like to the Oceanic return as well I am a SCUBA Diver in my free time
Classic Mark 6, there is more that's all I could think.
Pdyz wrote:
To be honest I personally am a die hard ODST fan so I'd like to see some ODST armor that doesn't look all buldgy and weird lookin'. I wanna see it just like it was in Halo 3: ODST or even Reach! It looked great on that game as well. 🤘🏼
I agree with you. Maybe with the face skin like Dutch or the attachment like Romeo.
Agreed! I loved the UA/CNM attachment from Reach. Thought it was pretty cool along with the breather attachment aswell.
NovaDriver wrote:
Probably the Hayabusa armor does not come back, because another studio has copyright.
It's more than likely not to return yes. But if 343i really did want to try I bed they would try contacting them to at least see if they might be allowed to again. But again this would prob require money they don't have so Game Monetization is where they would need to get it. And again that is frowned upon. So yes I agree. I highly doubt we'll see Hayabusa. But it never hurt to say we liked it. :P
I want Halo:Reach Elite Ultra armor, and ODST Spartan armor.
I want Halo 4: Elite Zealot armor, and Tracker spartan armor
And lastly, I want a return of the Halo 3 elite Ascetic armor
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 44