4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 44
Pdyz wrote:
Pdyz wrote:
To be honest I personally am a die hard ODST fan so I'd like to see some ODST armor that doesn't look all buldgy and weird lookin'. I wanna see it just like it was in Halo 3: ODST or even Reach! It looked great on that game as well. 🤘🏼
I agree with you. Maybe with the face skin like Dutch or the attachment like Romeo.
Agreed! I loved the UA/CNM attachment from Reach. Thought it was pretty cool along with the breather attachment aswell.
i would like to see H3ODST armor
I'm a newbie to this specific forum, but to build off of that playable Elites comment, I'd personally love to see Elite Honor Guard armor pieces. I would lose my mind. It would be 3 huge requests:
1. Honor Guard armor pieces.
2. Classic Arbiter armor pieces.
3. Heretic Elite armor pieces.
Yep. Please. So much yep.
Hazop from halo 4 would be nice.
NovaDriver wrote:
Probably the Hayabusa armor does not come back, because another studio has copyright.
It's more than likely not to return yes. But if 343i really did want to try I bed they would try contacting them to at least see if they might be allowed to again. But again this would prob require money they don't have so Game Monetization is where they would need to get it. And again that is frowned upon. So yes I agree. I highly doubt we'll see Hayabusa. But it never hurt to say we liked it. :P
I agree with you dude.
What would be really cool if they made a flood-like infection form helmet like the infected players from halo 2 on MCC. But it is just a cool idea.
NovaDriver wrote:
NovaDriver wrote:
Probably the Hayabusa armor does not come back, because another studio has copyright.
It's more than likely not to return yes. But if 343i really did want to try I bed they would try contacting them to at least see if they might be allowed to again. But again this would prob require money they don't have so Game Monetization is where they would need to get it. And again that is frowned upon. So yes I agree. I highly doubt we'll see Hayabusa. But it never hurt to say we liked it. :P
I agree with you dude.
You'd be surprised to how many Halo Fans think alike despite the divide in the community. Glad you understood my approach on that. Brings me hope in the community!
halo 3 EVA or hyabusa, og ODST I don't know lol.
Bring back customization so that we can be more creative with our armours,and bring back old favourite armours and maybe kat's arm armour.
Bring back customization so that we can be more creative with our armours,and bring back old favourite armours and maybe kat's arm armour.
Yes, a robotic arm would be great. I think 343 could make Halo 6's customisation similar to Halo 4's but not as diverse as Halo Reach.
I definitely would like to see Hayabusa and EOD back.
#bringbackthetoaster
Hotrod192 wrote:
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark 6 Delta
I second this. And third this. And even fourth it too.

The Mark VI [GEN1] is so inaccurate to the classic Mark VI, it's not even funny. It's almost like they didn't even care to make it look right.
Still looks pretty nice to me. It's hard to compare to the original because of the graphics difference in my opinion.
I would like to see the combat evolved armor design for the elites in halo 6 that has always been my favorite design for the elites
Prlme21 wrote:
I would like to see the combat evolved armor design for the elites in halo 6 that has always been my favorite design for the elites
Don't we all
halo combat evolve nades
DL1032 wrote:
Yes, a robotic arm would be great. I think 343 could make Halo 6's customisation similar to Halo 4's but not as diverse as Halo Reach.
Yeah add shoulder customization and chest,but maybe not utility,knee etc.
Mastermmm wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark 6 Delta
I second this. And third this. And even fourth it too.

The Mark VI [GEN1] is so inaccurate to the classic Mark VI, it's not even funny. It's almost like they didn't even care to make it look right.
Still looks pretty nice to me. It's hard to compare to the original because of the graphics difference in my opinion.
That... Doesn't make any sense. Halo 2 Anniversary looks graphically superior to Halo 5, and Halo 3 has a ton of detail in its armours. How is it hard to compare them to Halo 4 and 5?
I have been seeing lot of people saying the want full custome armor like in H4 and Reach I agree with so i would also like to be able to customize your HUD like H:CE or H3ODST or take parts from each HUD of every game and make your own
I want real armor customization in master chief collection..
i have my eod now were is my hayabusa armor
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 44