2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 44
I have been seeing lot of people saying the want full custome armor like in H4 and Reach I agree with so i would also like to be able to customize your HUD like H:CE or H3ODST or take parts from each HUD of every game and make your own
That would be pretty cool. Customizing the HUD to fit your needs or just personalize it for the visual aesthetics.
Could you imagine if, depending on the equipped helmet, that you have a different level of HUD information available to use.
original odst
I would like to get again the Hayabusa armor set, because was one of the most hardest to get in halo 3
How about the katana from 3?
Or maybe rogue, or hayabusa, or the old recon.
old Recon definitely, and rogue, but hayabusa was a trademark thing so I probably won't make another appearance sadly. Maybe something similar to hayabusa or a mix of Shinobi and helioskrill thank would be cool with maybe a plasma sword of some kind. Like a kitanna fashioned by the sangheili.
I'd so be down to see Hyabusa.
Can they try and look at some fan made concepts? I saw a really good one, but I'm not sure linking it would be a good thing. But to properly address a reply, I would love to see a much larger number of armor sets from Reach to return. Although, instead of not allowing us to properly customize our Spartans as we see fit, can we at least be able to change up our armor like we were able to in Reach? Reach is like a good game to look at if you want customization.
Halo 3 armor
Shinobi
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Can they try and look at some fan made concepts? I saw a really good one, but I'm not sure linking it would be a good thing. But to properly address a reply, I would love to see a much larger number of armor sets from Reach to return. Although, instead of not allowing us to properly customize our Spartans as we see fit, can we at least be able to change up our armor like we were able to in Reach? Reach is like a good game to look at if you want customization.
It would be cool if 343 did used some of the fan made concepts, It would put a good spot on the community and probably influence more people to make more or even buy future halo games. I do kinda like halo reach customization it gives the player to be more unique.
kobacckk wrote:
old Recon definitely, and rogue, but hayabusa was a trademark thing so I probably won't make another appearance sadly. Maybe something similar to hayabusa or a mix of Shinobi and helioskrill thank would be cool with maybe a plasma sword of some kind. Like a kitanna fashioned by the sangheili.
That's a good idea, should tell 343 that. I would love to see more elite created spartan sets
kobacckk wrote:
It would be cool if 343 did used some of the fan made concepts, It would put a good spot on the community and probably influence more people to make more or even buy future halo games. I do kinda like halo reach customization it gives the player to be more unique.
Sounds like a great idea, like release it as free dlc content and give credit to it's creator.
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
I would like to see the elite armor return, but it most likely wont happen in 5 hopefully playable elites will return in 6! maybe for halo 5 they did spartan style elite armors possibly.
kobacckk wrote:
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
I would like to see the elite armor return, but it most likely wont happen in 5 hopefully playable elites will return in 6! maybe for halo 5 they did spartan style elite armors possibly.
There's actually a huge forum on playable Elites if you want to put forth ideas :). And if the Elites are in H6, They need fair customization options, like interchangeable shoulders, legs, chests, forearms, and helmets. I would personally love to have my Elite with an Honor Guard helmet and Commando chest piece :)
kobacckk wrote:
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
There's actually a huge forum on playable Elites if you want to put forth ideas :). And if the Elites are in H6, They need fair customization options, like interchangeable shoulders, legs, chests, forearms, and helmets. I would personally love to have my Elite with an Honor Guard helmet and Commando chest piece :)
I'm active on the forum here and there. I think it's cool that it's one of the most popular forum threads too.
kobacckk wrote:
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
I'm active on the forum here and there. I think it's cool that it's one of the most popular forum threads too.
Yeah Elite armour would change Halo,from being like a CoD game,and bring back the good 'ol feeling of Halo again.And definitly make fair customization for 'em
kobacckk wrote:
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
Yeah Elite armour would change Halo,from being like a CoD game,and bring back the good 'ol feeling of Halo again.And definitly make fair customization for 'em
Yeah Elites deserve fair customization options. I'm a huge Elite fan, I've loved them since the beginning, so if they come back with Reach-like customization options? Oh man. And yeah man, there's a huge outcry for the return of Elites, especially for the return of playable Elites with the classic design.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 44