4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 44
I just wish they could do some Halo 3 artayle armor
That would throw off the artstyle though
I know this is off topic, but it's be cool to see elites return.
kobacckk wrote:
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
I would like to see the elite armor return, but it most likely wont happen in 5 hopefully playable elites will return in 6! maybe for halo 5 they did spartan style elite armors possibly.
There's actually a huge forum on playable Elites if you want to put forth ideas :). And if the Elites are in H6, They need fair customization options, like interchangeable shoulders, legs, chests, forearms, and helmets. I would personally love to have my Elite with an Honor Guard helmet and Commando chest piece :)
I'm active on the forum here and there. I think it's cool that it's one of the most popular forum threads too.
Yeah Elite armour would change Halo,from being like a CoD game,and bring back the good 'ol feeling of Halo again.And definitly make fair customization for 'em
Yeah Elites deserve fair customization options. I'm a huge Elite fan, I've loved them since the beginning, so if they come back with Reach-like customization options? Oh man. And yeah man, there's a huge outcry for the return of Elites, especially for the return of playable Elites with the classic design.
Spoiler:
Show
The spoiler contains a video I did with Halo Wars 2 with Unlimited Units using only elites. Since you love elites thought you might like to see it.
kobacckk wrote:
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
I would like to see the elite armor return, but it most likely wont happen in 5 hopefully playable elites will return in 6! maybe for halo 5 they did spartan style elite armors possibly.
There's actually a huge forum on playable Elites if you want to put forth ideas :). And if the Elites are in H6, They need fair customization options, like interchangeable shoulders, legs, chests, forearms, and helmets. I would personally love to have my Elite with an Honor Guard helmet and Commando chest piece :)
I'm active on the forum here and there. I think it's cool that it's one of the most popular forum threads too.
Yeah Elite armour would change Halo,from being like a CoD game,and bring back the good 'ol feeling of Halo again.And definitly make fair customization for 'em
Yeah Elites deserve fair customization options. I'm a huge Elite fan, I've loved them since the beginning, so if they come back with Reach-like customization options? Oh man. And yeah man, there's a huge outcry for the return of Elites, especially for the return of playable Elites with the classic design.
Spoiler:
Show
The spoiler contains a video I did with Halo Wars 2 with Unlimited Units using only elites. Since you love elites thought you might like to see it.
I appreciate this.
If they bring back playable eleites that should put the arbiters armors on the from HWars H2 and H5
If they bring back playable eleites that should put the arbiters armors on the from HWars H2 and H5
oooohhh that's some good choices! That'd be awesome to see. I could definitely see those being in the game, but as rewards for like vidmaster achievements for elites.
kobacckk wrote:
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
Yeah,but maybe give a challange to earn the classic elites.
kobacckk wrote:
Combat
Assault
Flight
Ascetic
Commando
If you catch my drift...
Elites all the way man!
Yeah,but maybe give a challange to earn the classic elites.
What do you mean? Like, if 343 doesn't implement that design in the next game?
So, I know that this forum is for armor sets that should return but I thought that this forum would also be great for armor sets that shouldn't return or be changed for the next FPS Halo. Now on to what I came here for. The "Deadeye" armor and "FOTUS" armor, not including their helmets, are the exact same armor just with different skins on them. Can someone explain why that is?
I absolutely love Prefect from halo 4!
This post should probably be locked XD LOL LMAO
Another armor set that should come back is recruit helmet and i mean the original one. Not some cheesy remake that nobody ever where's when they unlock it. I also think they should make a brute themed update with some armor that might look like a chieftain or a commander brute. Kinda like how in halo 3 they had that one elite customization option that looked like a brute.
I really want hp parifoil to return
Well, the one thing that made me upset concerning Halo 5 was the complete and total lack of armor customization. Only being able to customize the body and head really made me unimpressed. I just think that they should combine the req system for armor pieces with the customization options of Reach. Hell, even 4 had better armor config options than this.
Read⬆️

I agree
The Legendary Prefect armor!
just classic arbors on release? and they could be specific rewards, like completing the campaign, alone on legendary, or getting a certain number of kills in a level or in multiplayer, that would make people play the campaign to get a nice classic amor. I know I would strive to get them if that was in the next game. also I want playable elites and proper customisation for both elites (if they are coming back, please 343 please bring them back) and spartans, like Reach customisation for spartans, and do the same for the elites.
They should definitely bring back playable elites that would be amazing
yeah. it would be a huge selling point for halo 6, I know people would be greatful to have playable elites back
it would help my clan who is about elites if the ybring them back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 44