2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. ...
  8. 44
They should definitely bring back playable elites that would be amazing
it would help my clan who is about elites if the ybring them back.
wow, thats pretty cool. can I please join your clan, I am all about elites
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

la armadura hayabusa y la operador gen 1
They should definitely bring back playable elites that would be amazing
it would help my clan who is about elites if the ybring them back.
wow, thats pretty cool. can I please join your clan, I am all about elites
Yeah your welcome to apply! We have our own separate website we use for our members.
BloodElites ClanwebsiteI just hope posting this here doesn't get this post locked since this post isn't in the recruitment or meant for it. But that's our website. if your interested you can hit us up there or try to find us on the custom browser on Halo 5 for open recruitment.
I don't know if this has been said yet but if eletes come back they should let you have the arbiters armor from HWars H2 and H5
I don't know if this has been said yet but if eletes come back they should let you have the arbiters armor from HWars H2 and H5
Yeah it's been said
Hyabusa with katana.

Would be good to see how 343 could remaster it and bring it into the up coming halo.
Definitely need Hyabusa back
I know it's not a armor set but they should all bring back armor effects and new ones aswell like in halo reach.
I know it's not a amor set but they should all bring back armor effects and new ones aswell like in halo reach.
I'm pretty certain there's a section in the forums for that.
probably keep like 30 and remove the other 250
all i want is the Prefect and ODST armors to come back also the locus helmet skin in Halo 4
Kavosis wrote:
Maybe for H6, they'll go back to having exclusive skins depending on the vendor, e.g. Gamestop, BestBuy, etc.
Kavosis wrote:
Something like this is what we're shooting for so the Armors are more Iconic *Trademark of HiddenXperia words Iconic* from the others. So they are Distinguishable. Original.
halo armor odst or remove new armor but no variants
Original Rouge and Recon from Halo 3 And the ODST Helmet from Reach
Retrovexed wrote:
Original Rouge and Recon from Halo 3 And the ODST Helmet from Reach
Yesss that was a good one
How about stop teasing towards it and bring back the beloved haunted helmet?
I just would like to see the classic Mark 6 return as Mark VI Delta*Edit*
Spoiler:
Show
I just hope in halo 6 there isn't 12 variations of the Marks, just do Mark V, IV and VI, not all this scarred or delta bogus.

In my honest opinion I'd like to see the original looking ODST's armor set back.
<p></p>
What about just leaving the base armors and giving us (the player) the option to apply any skin to any armor through a unified/shared skin library similar to Titanfall 2's system?
I would say all from previous halo games
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. ...
  8. 44