2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. ...
  6. 44
HaXoR73 wrote:
AlliSnake wrote:
AlliSnake wrote:
I think the regular ODST armor set would be awesome to have back.
I actually agree with you. It looks way better than the one in Halo 5
Agreed cause it's more of a classic look. Even Halo Reach got it right. The ODST helmet in Halo 5 I admit looks very good.
I agree but there's nothing better than the classic look of the helmets and armour of the ODST's
Definitely. Helljumper is awesome since Buck wears it, but it's not quite the same. Nightfall could've been really sick, but the "bug-eyed" visor and the helmet's weird shape lets it down. They should've included the classic ODST in the Classic Helmet pack, which I feel was a huge missed opportunity.
It's unfortunate they didn't do that. I think more ODST fans wouldn't have been a lot happier with that happening
HaXoR73 wrote:
Definitely. Helljumper is awesome since Buck wears it, but it's not quite the same. Nightfall could've been really sick, but the "bug-eyed" visor and the helmet's weird shape lets it down. They should've included the classic ODST in the Classic Helmet pack, which I feel was a huge missed opportunity.
It's unfortunate they didn't do that. I think more ODST fans wouldn't have been a lot happier with that happening
Lore wise, the Nightfall armor is a variant of the ODST armor designed to be used in Biohazardous conditions hence why it looks different, but they should have at least tried to make it more appealing.
Haunted helmet💜
And inclement weather🌪
Just armour effects and reach customisation.
Q0DA - Please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information
Q0DA wrote:
Just armour effects and reach customisation.
You do know that you can edit your post if you want to add something in later rather than creating multiple one line posts that clutter the forum? So, please try not to do that.
BADvorak wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Lore wise, the Nightfall armor is a variant of the ODST armor designed to be used in Biohazardous conditions hence why it looks different, but they should have at least tried to make it more appealing.
I agree. As much i like the armour it isn't really appealing. I'd like to see as i keep saying and sorry for that but the classic armour looks the best.
OG Recon and Hayabusa or Halo 3 Rogue
Maceri wrote:
OG Recon is available in Halo 5, but Hayabusa is an armor that was based on the character in the game "Ninja Gaiden" called Ryu Hayabusa with the permission of their developers and, in exchange, the "Ninja Gaiden" devs were given permission to use a Halo character wearing Mark V Gen I armor known as Spartan Nicole-485 in their "Dead or Alive" franchise.
BADvorak wrote:
Maceri wrote:
OG Recon is available in Halo 5, but Hayabusa is an armor that was based on the character in the game "Ninja Gaiden" called Ryu Hayabusa with the permission of their developers and, in exchange, the "Ninja Gaiden" devs were given permission to use a Halo character wearing Mark V Gen I armor known as Spartan Nicole-485 in their "Dead or Alive" franchise.
I am talking of OG Recon armour and Helmet and not that stupid Halo Reach looking one :)
Maceri wrote:
BADvorak wrote:
Maceri wrote:
I am talking of OG Recon armour and Helmet and not that stupid Halo Reach looking one :)
I'll agree with that.
Maceri wrote:
Ah, my bad then.
would like all the Noble team armor make into Halo 6 at launch. The Memories of Reach update was by far my favorite for Halo 5.
I made this post mid 2017, holy cow that it's still going XD. This is probably the longest lived post I've had.
Hyabusa
ODST
War Master
Noble
Anubis
I just think we should be able to customise ourself like in reach and 4 instead of it just being helmet and then full body
AlliSnake wrote:
AlliSnake wrote:
I think the regular ODST armor set would be awesome to have back.
I actually agree with you. It looks way better than the one in Halo 5
Agreed cause it's more of a classic look. Even Halo Reach got it right. The ODST helmet in Halo 5 I admit looks very good.
The new ODST armor and helment in Halo 5 looks so rounded, we want the classic back forsure
Geez I posted on here about two years ago.. Absolutely happy this thread is still alive!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. ...
  6. 44